OZ going full retard - Boys Cant Be Boys

It's evened out with "Bitches be crazy.".

In a way, yes... “broad” generalizations and stereotyping are damaging. Yes, it’s been going on forever. I don’t want to encourage people to embrace their inner snowflake. Resiliency in the face of unwanted aggression is important. I think we can also change our language choices to reflect important evolutionary facets of our humanity.

3fD44Gvh.jpg
It's just so goddamn wishy washy to me. Either something is a problem or isn't.

It's just so goddamn wishy washy to me. Either something is a problem or isn't.
The word is an adjective suggesting that the thing being described is indeed a problem.

Poor Australians, first they get most of their guns taken away and now this. Progressives ruin everything.

Is there anything liberals don't ruin? How do these cunts even sleep at night being enraged over everything 24/7?

Their hatred of the patriarchy is absolute and without limit. Without hatred they would have no purpose to live. Their view of the world left them with nothing to live for, only what to fight against.
Such is the fruit of nihilism.

I’m ok with this

Not ok with altering Boy Scout activities to make them co-ed friendly though. There needs to be levels, and the parents must decide what level their son/ daughter is at. If they can’t handle certain activities, they should go to a lower level

This is the important type of stuff, not a silly phrase

Back