Paige VanZant finds out what time she will be fighting in Abu Dhabi

hope ribas fucks her up, ribas is actually cute and has a great personality, not some annoying attention whore who doesn't wanna fight.

What a dumbass. Her reaction makes her look even worse.

iu

"Time Zones..."

she should get naked & take some more pix in her home gym, just to make sure it all syncs in correctly.

How is it we know this shit before a fighter and coaches???

She shouldn't have to adjust at all really just stay on the same sleep schedule and stay in the hotel.
naw, travel is a bitch and jet lag screws you up. Best to get there early, acclimate, then adjust your schedule. She's a top tier athlete, shouldnt take shortcuts.

:( but i want soup
It's probably your bowls. If they're glazed, the glaze tends to heat up faster than anything else.
I don't use the microwave a ton, but try nuking it in 30 second increments and stirring it up in between each go. It's not perfect, but it usually keeps the bowl from being unmanageable for me while heating up my food sufficiently. Also keep in mind that I kind of have "asbestos hands" so I can handle hot things better than your average person. Take that for what it's worth haha.

What kind of soup btw?

It's probably your bowls. If they're glazed, the glaze tends to heat up faster than anything else.
I don't use the microwave a ton, but try nuking it in 30 second increments and stirring it up in between each go. It's not perfect, but it usually keeps the bowl from being unmanageable for me while heating up my food sufficiently. Also keep in mind that I kind of have "asbestos hands" so I can handle hot things better than your average person. Take that for what it's worth haha.

What kind of soup btw?

kraft dinner cheese powder and milk soup

Back