Social Paradise Lost. NoCal Town conspiracy. Fire killed hundreds, perhaps thousands.

lifelessheap

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
The death toll is at 23. But I've heard there are body collection teams. This is bad. I hope it isn't true.

I'm worried the death toll and true devestation is being hidden. I know people up there. People working up there are freaked out. The fire was too fast and hot with too few ways to leave. The warnings we're too weak, and the plan to evacuate was not implemented correctly. Some people are saying hundreds dead. Others saying perhaps over a thousand.

I have a bad feeling. I hope it isn't true.

It’s not. Why even speculate? Why would there be a cover up?

It would be pretty impossible to cover anything up when anyone can upload videos to tubes

Deep State does all kinds of things...and let's be real about all the fake news media, as they are the ones reporting.

Someone with integrity needs to get on the scene...

8a8.gif

Well, they are not talking about what really happened yet. That is the 'conspiracy.' the number of dead will of course be revealed.

Well, they are not talking about what really happened yet. That is the 'conspiracy.' the number of dead will of course be revealed.

What the fuck are you talking about? A fire started. A lot of stuff burned, including a lot of peoples’ homes. Some people died.

What is the conspiracy?

The dumb shit town council made the main road of escape go from 4 lanes to 2 in places creating choke points for escape for like 20,000+ people. 4 lanes down the mountain would have saved lives. Evac plan has all lanes going down the mountain.

The dumb shit town council made the main road of escape go from 4 lanes to 2 in places creating choke points for escape for like 20,000+ people. 4 lanes down the mountain would have saved lives. Evac plan has all lanes going down the mountain.

Holy cow. Most people that perished were on the roads then?

Heard from who? Let's see some sauces.

You got a source for this bull crap? If not, lets dump this shit.

Just saw a really messed up video of an old dude wandering around some burnt out cars with charred bodies in them. This thing spread so fast. People had little to no warning.

Just saw a really messed up video of an old dude wandering around some burnt out cars with charred bodies in them. This thing spread so fast. People had little to no warning.

Just saw it too. Very sad and disturbing. This whole thing is a mess top to bottom.

The death toll is at 23. But I've heard there are body collection teams. This is bad. I hope it isn't true.

I'm worried the death toll and true devestation is being hidden. I know people up there. People working up there are freaked out. The fire was too fast and hot with too few ways to leave. The warnings we're too weak, and the plan to evacuate was not implemented correctly. Some people are saying hundreds dead. Others saying perhaps over a thousand.

Buddy, i saw your other thread, i am very sorry for everything. My unit was just activated for the fires and I am leaving 0600 tomorrow to norcal to help out. This shit is insane snd horrifying...

From what I’m hearing, it’s a huge retirement community with a lot of disabled and many of them couldn’t evacuate in time. The numbers are most likely going to rise quite a bit here with almost the entire area being destroyed.

it was a fire, some people died, theres no conspiracy

Last edited:
Buddy, i saw your other thread, i am very sorry for everything. My unit was just activated for the fires and I am leaving 0600 tomorrow to norcal to help out. This shit is insane snd horrifying...

Be careful out there, bro.

Be safe. And thank you.

Back