Social Parler back up Hosted by same company as HAMAS

Another inciteful reply. You argue like a woman. When facts are not on your side you just get rude. Stop being naive. This was plainly a stolen election and half the country is not going to accept Biden as president. I have no idea what happens from here but the dems have gone too far this time with their fraud and people are justifiably angry.
What's going to happen is your version of pussy hats and "not my president". Those of you that try to violently overthrow the government will be hanged for treason.

Shocker. I think it's wonderful that we have every corporation and information source attached to one political party on behalf of whom they block negative information and control elections to now give them full control of the governent, as well as the entire entertainment industry, media, schools and the permanent federal bureaucracy . I was just thinking to myself how it's a real bummer that this country is not run more like the CCP, and finally my prayers are answered.
Victim complex.

I agree. There is actually quite a few huge corporations that need to be broken up due to monopolies in basically every industry, but it’s really not enforced at all anymore. These same companies contribute so much to politician bankrolls and election campaigns that I don’t this changing anytime soon.
We need to take the money out of politics. This whole businesses are citizens crap only breeds corruption.

this is big tech basically purging the conservative mindset/lifestyle. you either fall in line with the new nazi lockstep doctrine or you will be labeled a domestic terrorist. this is real and it is playing out in front us. same thing the third reich did in germany.

what's worse is they are using the saul alinsky strategy of calling their eneemy the nazi's when it is infact the neo-liberal (formerly neo-cons) who are infact the nazi's.
so the people who raided the capital are "very fine people"?

Will Twitter take down antifa pages? They promote and carry out violence

Eventually, yes. It's not about censoring conservatism. It's about censoring wrong think against the government. Their day is coming.

Hmph, I wasn't aware that Apple and Google are the law.
They are now. Essentially what they said is that if there is no mass surveillance algorithm, you can’t exist.

Right Wingers are the type of people to get so butthurt over this ban that they will resort to terrorism...100% Pussies.

That's the thing about all this banning at the same time....It's just gonna fuel the infowars/Qanon storyline and some fucking crazy can do some dumbshit.

What happened to Capitalism? Create your own OS/App Store/etc....It's possible......Stop depending on those silicon valley liberals you people hate so much.

They were given an ultimatum demanding what should be an entirely reasonable part of the application. In 2021, it's recklessly negligent not to have a coherent moderator strategy for your platform, if only for the risk that your platform will be used by China, Russia and Iran to distribute misinformation (guaranteed there's a shitload of that goin on over there, especially considering who makes up the actual userbase).

Last edited:
Eventually, yes. It's not about censoring conservatism. It's about censoring wrong think against the government. Their day is coming.
is this wrong think?
sub-buzz-2312-1610242888-1.png

now banned from amazon cloud
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/johnpaczkowski/amazon-parler-aws
Amazon Is Booting Parler Off Of Its Web Hosting Service
Amazon's suspension of Parler's account means that unless it can find another host, once the ban takes effect on Sunday Parler will go offline.

Amazon on Saturday kicked Parler off its Web hosting services. Parler, a social network favored by conservative politicians and extremists, was used to help plan and coordinate the January 6 attempted coup on Washington D.C. It has recently been overrun with messages encouraging “Patriots” to march on Washington D.C. with weapons on January 19.

Amazon's suspension of Parler's account means that unless it can find another host, once the ban takes effect on Sunday Parler will go offline.

not on Parler but I'm sure I am on a gov watchlist or was at some time. Just about everyone that downloaded censored/forbidden material is or was on a list

How are videos of voting locations being shutdown, observer's kicked out and the windows cardboarded supposed to be vetted? Are they deepfakes??

Show me one video that has been vetted and confirmed and I will pay you $50. There have been numerous videos where people claimed they saw something nefarious, only to find out later that it was either taken out of context, or deceptively edited.

These claims would hold alot more water if any of them were proven in court. A significant number of people, particularly among republiicans, had wanted these allegations to be proven. It's why Mitch and Pence refused to concede the election until the legal process was allowed to play out.... fast forward 7 weeks, and the legal process played out without any evidence being provided.

No offense, but if there was rampant evidence of election fraud, Trump would not have lost 70+ times in court, including in states with strong republican presence that supported his re-election.

dont you live in Canada? this isnt even your government

He does, and I do, and it may as well be.

The President of the United States has more of an effect on us than our Prime Minister.

Nah. The GOP is the party constantly fighting against consumer protections of any kind, and fighting for corporate immunity, as they did in the latest Covid relief bill package. It's also not overreach; it's a consensual contract.

I'm sorry you don't understand America in any way whatsoever, yet feel confident enough to constantly pop off about our affairs while your nation is still riding the back of England's German usurpers..........
But he gets a lot of likes... <{cum@me}>

Back