Passenger slaps Pilot during Flight

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

The 30-second video clip begins as a dispute is already underway on the plane as annoyed passengers are calling out. Kumar, who appears to have paused his announcement to listen to their complaints, had reportedly just explained why their flight was due to be delayed further.

"You're lying," a man calls out in English.

The suspect then runs towards Kumar and lunges forward to strike him. The pilot rears backwards to try to protect himself and the flight attendant tries to use a trolley to block the man's path and prevent a further attack. Another passenger then comes forward and tries to pull the aggressor away. The visibly upset flight attendant screams in English at the suspect: "You cannot do this!"

Apparently nothing happened to the aggressor. He should have been taken out of the plane and arrested.

The airline is planning to put him into no fly list. I mean really? What's the hold up? Should have been done already. This low IQ bozo hit the pilot thinking the delay was his fault. That's what he was shouting at the end. "You don't want to fly the plane" lol idiot

Apparently nothing happened to the aggressor. He should have been taken out of the plane and arrested.

The airline is planning to put him into no fly list. I mean really? What's the hold up? Should have been done already. This low IQ bozo hit the pilot thinking the delay was his fault. That's what he was shouting at the end. "You don't want to fly the plane" lol idiot
They should have all done this....

5ywbmV.gif

5 hour delay at the terminal and then two hours sitting on the tarmac and being told the delay would be longer.

Not saying what he did was right, but that's egregious.

Are more and more criminals turning into zombies? It seems like folks all over have no patience left.

It’s wild how planes can turn people into absolute monsters. Seems like everyone is always so quick to bitch about anything when it comes to flying, babies, fat people, delays, etc. For me I’m just appreciative that we live in a time where the option actually exists and it’s not an insanely expensive luxury. I’m really never in a bad mood when I’m flying, always just throw in some headphones and watch a few movies.

It’s wild how planes can turn people into absolute monsters. Seems like everyone is always so quick to bitch about anything when it comes to flying, babies, fat people, delays, etc. For me I’m just appreciative that we live in a time where the option actually exists and it’s not an insanely expensive luxury. I’m really never in a bad mood when I’m flying, always just throw in some headphones and watch a few movies.
I don’t think it turns anyone into anything. The stress of travel just exposes those assholes who are both entitled and have low stress tolerance.

I’m with you, flying isn’t that bad. But I’ve never had mixed up travel schedules or something. I’ve been late to flights and had to sprint from one gate to another, but that’s about it. Oh yeah, I’ve also been searched by customs for bringing a pizza into the area I wasn’t supposed to bring food in lol.

Flying is pretty hard on my body though

5 hour delay at the terminal and then two hours sitting on the tarmac and being told the delay would be longer.

Not saying what he did was right, but that's egregious.

After reading the attached article, it seems that weather delayed flights. There are many instances where pilots are scheduled to fly in on one airplane and out on another so it's entirely possible that they had to wait for flight crew. Once the traffic gets backed up it throws all schedules off. Airlines don't have control of the weather. They have to rely on forecasts which are only educated guesses as to what will happen. A delay at one airport can lead to cascading delays. Certainly there are limits to the amount of hours pilots and crew can work.

Indians really like their weak slaps. Last person who kept running at me like this got punched right in the face, yeah!
<codychoke>
Just saw a sissy fight between two at a weed stand. It was hilarious. One dude trying to avoid the softest slaps like they would have taken his soul. Was thinking just take one of them, and throw the overhand right lol

not cool tho. idk all the circumstances but i genuinely felt bad when the lady started freaking out.

Back