News Patchy Mix vs. Magomed Magomedov for the Bellator BW belt will take place on May 17 in Paris

Annoying that Bellator/PFL makes it out that their event will be on Dazn only to shown on the FN in Canada.

As for the event so far Gouti was terrible never came to fight at all. Second match Landu is good a lot better than Billaharho or whatever his name is, can't believe the idiot judges thought this fight was close giving 1 vote to that Brazilian who did nothing the entire fight.
Van Steenis vs Babene was not bad nice win for Costello but he can't beat Eblen imo.

They need to stop showing that NBA rookie it has nothing to do with the event very annoying.

Doumbe is pretty good from what I saw and Willis didn't want anymore of that he was being timed and caught during every exchange, I think he is gonna beat Pettis if they fight.

Just waiting for the decision to be read out for Mix and Magomedov, a lot of bias commentating here for Mix. Wow I don't agree with the decision at all pretty disgusting just because the organization wants to push someone so bad, fact is Magomedov had Mix almost KO'd in the third and mostly what Mix did was attempt TD's over and over and had a few guilotine attempts fucking ridiculous bullshit, mma is so rigged nowadays I so miss the older days of the late 90's and early 2000's where people came to fight instead of glorified sparring matches and fake drama, gift decisions for the promotions favorites.

Never saw the fight but one sherdog pundit gave all 5 rounds to the losing fighter, very odd

Annoying that Bellator/PFL makes it out that their event will be on Dazn only to shown on the FN in Canada.

As for the event so far Gouti was terrible never came to fight at all. Second match Landu is good a lot better than Billaharho or whatever his name is, can't believe the idiot judges thought this fight was close giving 1 vote to that Brazilian who did nothing the entire fight.
Van Steenis vs Babene was not bad nice win for Costello but he can't beat Eblen imo.

They need to stop showing that NBA rookie it has nothing to do with the event very annoying.
You are in Paris, they will show you Wemby all the time bro. For once, we have a great baller coming from our city, let us enjoy !

Seems like Mix is down for a trilogy. He reposted Magomedov calling for a rematch on insta.

Seems like Mix is down for a trilogy. He reposted Magomedov calling for a rematch on insta.
lol who else would they have, the winner of Mattos vs Kasumov who they made a title contender bout? They both don’t deserve it and no one knows who they are

You are in Paris, they will show you Wemby all the time bro. For once, we have a great baller coming from our city, let us enjoy !
Still could give a shit less, I don't worship millionaires you can do that but no thank you plus showing him once was enough.

Feel for Magomedov right now dude should be champ

Magomed won that fight.

Agreed 100%, Magomed got shafted. Mix is a one trick pony and would get buzzsawed in the UFC by the likes of Merab or Yan, and O'Malley would just knock his face off. Best BW my ass. Magomed, on the other hand, would do much better in the UFC vs the top BWs, methinks.

Fight was boring, almost all rounds were close. I had it 3-2 Magomedov
PFLlator should trade both these guys to the UFC or ONE and get some MWs to build this division
They could have something nice with Eblen, Sadibou Sy, Derek Brunson, Fabian Edwards, Costellis van Steenen, Ray Cooper III, Impa Kasanganay, and fighters they could trade like Soldic maybe or some UFC MWs
I consider that Mousasi and Lima are too expensive and will not be offered fights

PFLlator should trade both these guys to the UFC or ONE and get some MWs to build this division
They could have something nice with Eblen, Sadibou Sy, Derek Brunson, Fabian Edwards, Costellis van Steenen, Ray Cooper III, Impa Kasanganay, and fighters they could trade like Soldic maybe or some UFC MWs
I consider that Mousasi and Lima are too expensive and will not be offered fights

If they think Mousasi and Lima are too expensive they're definitely not going to want to pay Soldic.

I actually agree with this, yes invest in a MW division totally agree and why not pick up Igor Tanabe as well.

Agreed 100%, Magomed got shafted. Mix is a one trick pony and would get buzzsawed in the UFC by the likes of Merab or Yan, and O'Malley would just knock his face off. Best BW my ass. Magomed, on the other hand, would do much better in the UFC vs the top BWs, methinks.
The fight with Stots makes me think otherwise honestly, though granted Raufeon is also a quality talent.

Truth be told, Mix, Magomed and Raufeon are all pretty good. Imo Patchy would do better in the UFC due to his finishing potential, but I wouldn't be surprised if they all made a splash. Just sucks that we might never see them there.

The fight with Stots makes me think otherwise honestly, though granted Raufeon is also a quality talent.

Truth be told, Mix, Magomed and Raufeon are all pretty good. Imo Patchy would do better in the UFC due to his finishing potential, but I wouldn't be surprised if they all made a splash. Just sucks that we might never see them there.

Magomed has a win over Petr Yan.

Back