PATH OF EXILE Official Thread, v1: Serious Improvements Coming Out

So I think I've kind of figured out maps and seem to have a fairly good character to work with, but how do I go about getting him all jacked up? A lot of the stuff I find on the internet is convoluted and hard to understand for a new player like myself and the game itself sucks ass at explaining anything to you lol.

I've been following a Duelist build and my dps is just over 12k which isn't a problem so far but I've been stuck around 6-6.5k armor and can't seem to get above that or find any gear to help me get above that so I'm dying fairly easy on some of these maps cuz my character seems to be squishy. I'm also trying to avoid maps with bad mods but doesn't seem to help much sometimes, all my resistances are at or over 100% except chaos as well.

Do I just keep running lower tier maps and grinding for better gear or what? I haven't done to many maps or anything like that so I'm still learning everything.

Tried out Path of Exile yesterday and it’s crap. Does the game get better as you progress? Is it designed to be a co op game and is just incredibly boring if you play solo?

Sick merge bruh into a op with zero content.

I haven't played this season nor have i played anything. I hear this current season is pretty bad though. I needed a break anyways, went hard.

Sick merge bruh into a op with zero content.

I haven't played this season nor have i played anything. I hear this current season is pretty bad though. I needed a break anyways, went hard.
I let the three other threads started after this one (including yours) go until they ran out of steam and fallen off the front page. The only reason I believe PoE sees so many redundant threads started is because it isn't quite popular enough on the dog to keep the main thread, this one, near the top of the front page.

I let the three other threads started after this one (including yours) go until they ran out of steam and fallen off the front page. The only reason I believe PoE sees so many redundant threads started is because it isn't quite popular enough on the dog to keep the main thread, this one, near the top of the front page.
Yes... not mainstream. Yes... not for simple minds.
We fell off hard during Synthesis, I think we went a little too ham during Betrayal. I can't speak for @Gref but I think we're probably gonna reserve ourselves for the next League.

I hear that. My Agony Crawler build kind of killed it a little bit for me... was too op, didn't even really need to try vs Uber Elder. Also my 1HP delve build got nerfed and I knew I needed a break.

Yeah you guys had lvl 99s right? I should have spent my remaining coin on runs to get to 99 but my interest waned by then and I fed my peasant friends with loot!

Yes... not mainstream. Yes... not for simple minds.
I take no issue with that, and in fact I have enjoyed a splendid bucket of popcorn watching you torment rob in this thread.

I took Synthesis off for next league. Pretty excited for melee changes and to just get back into the swing of things again.

@Gref @Makani you guys still playing?

Stopped after like week 2 of Synthesis. It feels like the precursor to Incursion despite coming out later. Waiting for the next league announcement.

Edit: I did get a 100 in Betrayal and as easy as it was I don't think I'd do it again even with the XP gains from Pure Breachstones.

3.7 already shaping up to look epic. Legion looks like Breach on steroids, and the end game of Legion looks fun as hell. Taking half a day Friday it launches to play when servers are open and probably wont stop playing until I have to go to work Monday... unless I am too sick.... *couch* *cough*....

game is fucked, they're clearly out of (good) ideas and just repeating breach every 2 or 3 leagues (ie: abyss, now this).

i'll give it a chance again if they actually try to reign in the absolutely retarded amount of power creep that's happened... but that seems about as likely as mousasi fighting gsp.

How long did it take you guys to really get the intricacies of moves only a few would understand in this game? I'm like at t13 maps right now but I can't help but shake the feeling I'm doing something wrong. I also don't get syndicates at all, that's the one thing I really fail at understanding in this game so I don't bother with them. Game doesn't really give any explanation of what to do so I think I end up skipping a lot of shit I should do.

Back