Rumored Paula Costa looking huuuge next to Adesanya

He's said he's gonna move up soon.
Talk is cheap.
Picto talked up for years.
Some went up, tasted it and went back down.
Rockhold, Weidman, OSP, Gustaffson...

I like this, deep within them there is mutual respect. Should be a good fight between two Champion-level fighters. No way Izzy can run away the same way as he did against Romero, my only wish is that it should go atleast 3 rounds.

Açai makes users grow in height too, confirmed.

izzy was impressed by all that meat

Dunno never been a huge fan of overly muscular athletes, because a lot of times it's about efficiency and you need a lot of oxygen to feed those muscles. We also never take into account the central nervous system which controls those muscle contractions so looks can be deceiving.

If I would to put money on this fight, I'd place my bet for Izzy. Hate his personality, but I think he would play the point system and dodge and weave his way to victory.

I look at it like dogfights (which I hate) but the toughest pitbulls are not brawny, they are slim, with little fat, toned but not jacked.

* But if Costa covers up and is willing to bull rush and throw bombs, that size will help. His movement isn’t like some slow, muscle head.

Last edited:
Israel has about an inch on paulo but is giving up a hell of a lot of size overall.
I'm sure israel has a huge reach advantage though but id have to pull up those stats. Ultimately, it shouldn't matter too much in my opinion. Its not going to be a grappling heavy fight

They are around 10 cm (4 inches) apart. I wouldn't say that is nearly the same.

hqdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
No way in hell. Does costa look like he is standing tall with good posture there to you? Look at his back and shoulders. He's slouching. He does that a lot.

DhdGe47VQAALo0z.jpg

Bad posture again and still noticeably taller than the 6ft Hall.
Standing straight hes around 6'1 to 6'1.5 easily. Iseael is a weak 6' 4
More like 6' 3 . There is not 4 inches.you will see in the face off in the octagon before the fight

Last edited:
i'll tell you this...those that don't think big muscles help...I remember a long time ago..in school...this dude was talking shit to this big jacked up guy...definitely looked like a competitive bodybuilder. the big guy picked the normal looking dude up, like nothing and crashed him so hard on the ground, I thought he killed him...picked him up, like he was nothing. guys that are that big, will always have a huge advantage of normal sized guys...that old saying, the bigger stronger animal will always win...does hold true, all things being equal...of course, if that normal sized guys knows how to fight, then that's different.
its.. all most .... like... you...can... write... without....ellipsis....

Adesanya looks like a stick compared to hulk looking Paulo Costa.

Sidenote: they're actually cool with each other which makes me think they are just playing a fake beef for media and promotion.

Lmao, you got it ass backwards some how.

He doesn't look that much bigger. Also Izzy doesn't look that much taller.

Why do you think Izzy is calling him out on suddenly being "skinny", and Costa is like no, I'm lean.

How did you get this backwards?

Costa is 6’1.

Adesanya 6’3 at most. Looks shorter than Ngannou on every pic together.
In his kickboxing days he was listed as 1.90m which is around 6'3. UFC loves to inflate the heights of every fighter.

No way in hell. Does costa look like he is standing tall with good posture there to you? Look at his back and shoulders. He's slouching. He does that a lot.
(...)

Yes, way in hell. He is wearing running sneakers while Hall is barefoot:

Back