Pauli lays down the cold truth about Conor ducking.

Paulie still chasing that dollar and still publicly catching feelings.

Conor would be a fucking idiot to not chase another Mayweather fight.....because win or lose, it's easy money.

Tell me more about what an old fat irrelevant boxer thinks about the current biggest draw in MMA

I really give a fuck

I don't even like Conor and I approve of this post...

Tell me more about what an old fat irrelevant boxer thinks about the current biggest draw in MMA

I really give a fuck

You mean the guy Conor brought in to help him train for Floyd? Conor must have thought more highly of him.

You mean the guy Conor brought in to help him train for Floyd? Conor must have thought more highly of him.

Nah just some bum he could knock down, film
And use as propaganda

Which he did

noone in mma has smack talk as good as pauli. he's like a mixture or dominick cruz and satan

And noone else bitches more when he has to back his smack talking up.

Paulie is a really whiney bitch.
C Mac hurt his feelings more than AB did when he took his belt and his girl.

Paulie still pissed he got beat up by an MMA fighter in "boxing sparring".

If Paulie is so tough, I'm sure Dana would sign him to fight Conor in a heart beat, that sweaty troll will sign any fight he can profit off of.

I really give a fuck

That he’d whip Conors ever ducking ass.

Connor won’t even respond, he knows they did the Pauli dirty when he came to camp, he doesn’t wanna show what that fight would really look like

Coming off almost worse than Aldo, almost<LikeReally5>

He doesn't have to 1-shot KO Khabib.

Conor could hurt/daze him and follow up with combinations like he did against Alvarez.

Took 2 rounds to finish Alvarez.

Remember when Alvarez had him against the cage and Conor was stuffing him?

If Khabib gets to that point it's already over. Especially if there's like 3 minutes left in the fight.

What’s funny about this Paulie guy is that he agreed to go in there and help him train because he loves the attention. He knew he would get attention from the media by agreeing to help him out. Then he got all pissed off when it was clear that he didn’t exactly dominate the sparring sessions. He has been crying like a bitch ever since..

I know if that was a real fight that old man would not have lasted 60 seconds. What he did was go 10 rounds with someone who is not supposed to land one single punch. So I would say Conor did pretty well.

Conor really didn't land a clean punch......

Even that uppercut didn't have full power because Floyd read it and punched Conors shoulder before it connected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back