Paulie DESTROYING McGregor on twitter!!! Conor is 0-2 this weekend

This asshole had zero business being on the broadcast. I have zero dog n this fight but no way he should have been in the panel. I want unbiased guys calling fights and his butthurt ass being involved was ridiculous.

He knew what he was talking about, Mauro had no clue and was the biased one.

I love Mauro but he was shit last night

"Walked down" might be the all time word cliche of boxing hardos after all this. Never seen so much celebration over something that was supposed to be so obvious and easy. Getting punched "on purpose" 111 times is interesting take as well.

The people that thought Conor was going to knockout Floyd was the people who just started watching UFC because of Conor around 2014-2015. I like Conor and was rooting for him a lil more because I'm a hardcore mma fan and just a casual boxing fan, but I already knew it was going to be 50-0. Props to Conor tho, he won atleast 3-4 rounds and got paid a big fat fkin paycheck. Still a fan and will always be. Now, I want to see the whole 12 rounds of paulie vs Conor, both of their sparring sessions. I beleive paulie landed good shots on Conor and wasn't a "12 round beating" that Dana white said. Funny how people thought paulie got destroyed by Conor from a 30 sec video when they actually fought twice for 12 rounds. Lol

I had UFC Throwdown on Gamecube and I thought Conor was gonna win

Paulie would make Connor his bitch worse than Floyd did. Conor should focus on MMA. He does not have the balls, heart and most of all the IQ to fight in boxing. What a game plan he had to throw punches for 4 rounds and hope to KO Floyd? Then slowly fade away lol.

Retards bought that shit up hahaha

Paulie has never made anybody his bitch. And McGregor already whipped his ass. I think he can do it again. I don't really give a fuck to see it though.

Paulie has never made anybody his bitch. And McGregor already whipped his ass. I think he can do it again. I don't really give a fuck to see it though.

No one would pay for that. Paulie isn't a draw.

Build up their name on McGregor's name? Conor McGregor would not have gotten the money he got if not for Floyd "Money" Mayweather. Give credit were credit is due dude! Mayweather was the "Money" name during this whole spectacle and Conor was ridding Floyd for this paycheck. Conor sells a great fight, but Floyd is the master of bringing in the cash.
Conner was the A-side!

Those tweets sound like the concussion talking. Someone call an ambulance for Paulie, he must still have bleeding on the brain.
Yeah, cause we've all seen how hard Conor hits :D

LMAO @ Paulie talking about girlie slaps. Of all the people.....

The people that thought Conor was going to knockout Floyd was the people who just started watching UFC because of Conor around 2014-2015. I like Conor and was rooting for him a lil more because I'm a hardcore mma fan and just a casual boxing fan, but I already knew it was going to be 50-0. Props to Conor tho, he won atleast 3-4 rounds and got paid a big fat fkin paycheck. Still a fan and will always be. Now, I want to see the whole 12 rounds of paulie vs Conor, both of their sparring sessions. I beleive paulie landed good shots on Conor and wasn't a "12 round beating" that Dana white said. Funny how people thought paulie got destroyed by Conor from a 30 sec video when they actually fought twice for 12 rounds. Lol

Conor had no cardio, doubt they went 12 in sparring.

Really? I'd have thought he's making himself look more pathetic if anything. To each his own I guess.

I personally want to see Paulie vs Nate.

In MMA...lol
Fuck Paulie.

Last edited:

He's right on this one. 2nd time Conor has quit where true warriors dig down deep and go out on their shield.

The fuck you talking about? He never got dropped. The ref stopped the fight. Conor said himself he would've preferred getting ko'ed.

Whats he bragging about?

He acts like floyd winning was some personal victory for him.

That fight didn't show that paulie could beat conor, it showed that floyd could beat conor
Same shit as when Aldo and RDA nutted themselves over Nate beating Conor.

I feel like if what Conor and Dana were saying was true then they'd just release the video at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosadus
Back