Paulie DESTROYING McGregor on twitter!!! Conor is 0-2 this weekend

Do you really wonder why? I know nothing about Paulie, but it all seems pretty clear cut to me. In person and as an analyst he has no need to talk shit about McGregor. In a professional role he behaved professionally, and personally, he was nice to McGregor because he has nothing personal against him. But somewhere he needs an outlet to lay the lumber to him , because this is a fight Paulie would love.
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-pIm8EhDWC_rL8QnmTSYjWg2f_AI-plZ

All these people hating on Conor lol - you´re the ones making him RIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH. So many incrdible emotional fans whos so eager to see him fall or be humilated, they are so focused on him lol.

"They love me im in their heart"
"They hate me im in their mind".

You guys are obsessed with Conor. You crave him lol.

I wish they would release the full 12 rounds tbh.

All these people hating on Conor lol - you´re the ones making him RIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH. So many incrdible emotional fans whos so eager to see him fall or be humilated, they are so focused on him lol.

"They love me im in their heart"
"They hate me im in their mind".

You guys are obsessed with Conor. You crave him lol.
Don't get to hyped up,

This is sherdog. 98% watched that fight for free.

Moron he made it 10 rounds cause Floyd was asleep the first 4. If he was in with Canelo, GGG or Cotto he'd have been whooped off the bat. He was given 4 rounds to do whatever he wants against a smaller, weaker, older guy with shorter reach and instead was finished by someone who hasn't had a proper ko in 10 years.
{<redford}

Paulie would make Connor his bitch worse than Floyd did. Conor should focus on MMA. He does not have the balls, heart and most of all the IQ to fight in boxing. What a game plan he had to throw punches for 4 rounds and hope to KO Floyd? Then slowly fade away lol.

Retards bought that shit up hahaha
The thing is that ppl need to realize that he hit him with shots that had nothing on them Floyd a 40 yo smaller guy just said this is it ? This is the gorilla everyone talked about and just walked him down and broke him , his power was proven to be a myth

He's not wrong.

Conor did talk shit for 6 months straight...getting all his fanboys in here straight drinking his kool aid, completely convinced that Floyd Mayweather was going to really get k.o'd
They've all run faster than Conor in the 10th round trying to get away.

The desperation on Paulie for that pay check. Very sad and a shame as I liked him as an analyst. Pretty risk for him to be slagging off another fighter for a lack of punching power when he himself is king of the feather fists. The fight has happened let's put it to bed and move on with MMA

Don't get to hyped up,

This is sherdog. 98% watched that fight for free.
Even so they still hyped the fight you know, talked about it, gave it attention etc. They feed it and make em rich.
And im sure those 98% feel very ashamed lol

Paulie couldn't knock out a small child, he's the last one that should be criticizing Conors power.

paulie looked distraught after the sparring sessions its nice to see him in a cheerful mood again.

Yup.

Despite winning multiple titles in boxing, his most popular and biggest achievement is boxing with Conor one time.

Before Conor, he was famous for getting punked on youtube.

Conor changed his bum legacy.

Only for moron mma hicks who don't follow boxing.

He's not wrong.

Conor did talk shit for 6 months straight...getting all his fanboys in here straight drinking his kool aid, completely convinced that Floyd Mayweather was going to really get k.o'd
Still can't believe anyone believed all that crap. Oh well.

Some of you are insecure morons. How can you not give credit to a guy with 0 boxing matches beating floyd for 3-4 maybe 5 rounds? Talk about balls taking someone on in their own game. Floyd would never take conor on in a real fight. That wouldn't last 1 min. Drop the insecurities/hate and realize what happened. He won more rounds against floyd then most top ranked boxers he faced yet no credit given? A bunch of do nothings sitting around criticizing others.

That alone should tell you that Floyd carried him. Let Connor fight Miguel Cotto and see what will happen if you really want proof. Connor has very little boxing ability. You can see it the way he moves and punches. Search for Mayweather vs Angel Manfreddy to see how Floyd used to fight.

Right, that's why he was hired as an analyst/colour commentator, a job that's also gone to guys like RJJ and Foreman. Good call champ.

And nobody besides some boxing dorks know that. He can have the same job as Foreman and RJJ, he will never be remembered like them. He will never be compared to them by anyone.

He is internationally popular for two things, getting punked on live TV, and training with McGregor.

He should thank McGregor for making him more than youtube joke. You said it yourself.

The joke who whooped the leprechaun..

And nobody besides some boxing dorks know that. He can have the same job as Foreman and RJJ, he will never be remembered like them. He will never be compared to them by anyone.

He is internationally popular for two things, getting punked on live TV, and training with McGregor.

He should thank McGregor for making him more than youtube joke. You said it yourself.

The leprechaun got whooped, stop crying and get over it, sweetheart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back