Paulie posts video of Conor getting rocked by ammy

I mean, Conor landed way more, but he definitely got hit and fell, which in a professional bout is a thing called a knockdown.
The most important thing - that his fanboys all deliberately avoiding to see and mention here is that it was against a nobody amateur boxer. He wasn't sparring Canelo here, it was some amateur that Conor should dominate with easy like his supposedly did with Pauli.

Um... was this video supposed to make Conor look bad? It's just Conor sparring.

Because if anything, this video actually makes Conor more endearing to the public... it's always a positive when a guy takes a shot well and acknowledges his training partner.

This is just desperation from Paulie after getting slaughtered by those high-res pics from him going through an exorcist.

Bump:
Lol at Conor looking good. He faught a nobody and he was even.

Mayweahther would have never been touched.

Paulie is so desperate for the Conor fight. But I gotta hand it to him he's playing his cards right by keeping the narrative alive. Going to Bare Knuckle and slapping Artem was a good move to continue to tie his name with Conor.

All that it would take to kill this narrative is for the footage to be released. I think the only two reasons why the footage is not being released is:

1) Conor wants to keep the narrative alive because this is a potential money fight for him to make in the future. The footage not being released adds to the mystery and promotion of the potential fight and keeps Conor's name in the headlines every time something happens with Paulie. Also the footage would be a great marketing and narrative tool.

2) The footage that is out there doesn't fit Conor's narrative that Paulie got beat up. The footage would show that the fight was more competitive and would vindicate what Paulie has been saying all along.

I think all the signs point to 1) being the truth. Everyone who was at the sparring session said that Paulie got beat up and all the footage that we have says the same. Hell, we even have images of Paulie's busted up face after the spar and it's clear he was beat up so I gotta hand it to Conor.. he really has made the right move to not release the footage as it keeps the option open.
Anytime someone only releases snipets of a video that's only in his favor to make themselves look better has something to hide. Just release the video, we don't want to see shit just to make you look good. By the way, all thise snippets are in the later rounds with an out of shape Paulie. A Paulie that had been ko'ed in his last 3 fights while he was in shape. Conor couldn't even hurt the guy while he was gassed.

Why are they swinging that hard sparring?
Because Conor wants desperately another showreel knock down/slip on the edited sparring tape so he can flaunt that shit on his social media how he dominated another boxer. EWanted to do him dirty like they did to jet lag-ed outta shape fat retired Pauli. Too bad for him it went nowhere. But you can be sure Conor tried REALLY hard to achieve that. Chris van Heerden knew that as a seasoned veteran pro boxer so he brought his own camera gay too - he wasn't naive.

Because Conor wants desperately another showreel knock down/slip on the edited sparring tape so he can flaunt that shit on his social media how he dominated another boxer. EWanted to do him dirty like they did to jet lag-ed outta shape fat retired Pauli. Too bad for him it went nowhere. But you can be sure Conor tried REALLY hard to achieve that. Chris van Heerden knew that as a seasoned veteran pro boxer so he brought his own camera gay too - he wasn't naive.
guy* (fuckin' dubs i can't edit the post)

Mcgregors boxing is so poor, genuinely do not understand how people think its good. The guy didn't even make the Olympic team in Ireland .

NEVER FORGET ACTUAL FIGHT FANS THOUGHT CONOR WOULD KO FLOYD.

giphy.gif
Don't be that surprised, he can sell them anything he wants and they will eat it in a heartbeat. He sold them that he will KO Floyd, and now he is selling them cheap shit Whiskey. And they are lovin' it. This is how dumb and docile his fans are. The same people that are shitposting here.

He has sold it to Netflix as part of the documentary supposedly.. the guy doesn’t leave a chance to make money whatever he does
It is my understanding that Netflix won't be showing the full sparring session. It will be edited.

Damn, imagine Conor vs Paulie in a street fight or in the octagon.

RIP

This guy needs to let it go and stop embarrassing himself. No one cares anymore.

Paulie posts lengthy video.

Dana and mcnuggets too scared to post the full sparring with Paulie they said they would release after the floyd fight.

Pretty sure that tells you all you need to know.

WOW is Paulie dumb. He posts a vid of Conor getting the better of someone, with a small slip in the middle where both guys acknowledged it was a slip and touched gloves.

The most important thing - that his fanboys all deliberately avoiding to see and mention here is that it was against a nobody amateur boxer. He wasn't sparring Canelo here, it was some amateur that Conor should dominate with easy like his supposedly did with Pauli.

The issue is, it's an amateur that would get smoked by any professional in the Top 100 in their weight class. So Conor got in some cracks, it's Boxing...
Sure, same with Conor, so what's the issue?

He rocked the ammy as well.

On quite a few occassions.

Back