Paulie posts video of Conor getting rocked by ammy

Can we all just stop talking about Conor. He doesn't fight and it's getting old

Didn't McGregor release footage of him against some tall southpaw boxer in the leadup to the Diaz rematch, and the boxer in question called him out on editing the footage?

Edit: Chris Van Heerden

no, that boxer uploaded video first, so Conor posted longer version as a direct respond.

no, that boxer uploaded video first, so Conor posted longer version as a direct respond.
My post wasn't a question of who released the footage first, it's the fact that McGregor edited the footage to make himself look better.

Why boxer Chris van Heerden leaked (unedited) Conor McGregor sparring footage
https://mmajunkie.com/2017/06/boxer...or-mcgregor-sparring-footage-floyd-mayweather

“So, with the talks of the fight with Mayweather going on, if I moved around with Conor, I knew people were going to want to know who I was. So I said yes, but it was a big risk because I was out of shape and hadn’t trained for a month.”

It was at the beginning of their second session that van Heerden said he noticed a profound shift in dynamic.

“We sparred on two different occasions,” he said. “When I sparred with him on the first occasion, which was even worse than the second time, I cut his nose, but it was all fun. We weren’t in there trying to kill each other.

“The next session was the one from where the footage leaked. Conor came in with his camera people, so at the same time, I told one of my friends to take out his phone and record it too.”

Van Heerden claimed that he did not give permission to either his gym or McGregor for anything that was recorded to be published in the public domain. But it was soon in the hands of TMZ, which did just that.

While it came as a shock, one that compelled him to leave the gym permanently, van Heerden said that the great bombshell arrived when McGregor’s website, the MacLife.com, also posted footage of their time in the ring.

Van Heerden said that their version was purposely edited in a manner that showed McGregor to be getting the better of their exchanges.

“Then TMZ released the footage, and I asked the gym owner how they got their hands on it,” he said. “They said they had spoken to Conor, who said it was OK to release the footage. But nobody had ever asked for my approval.”

“Conor McGregor’s team edited and posted footage for the MacLife of the sparring session between me and Conor, and it made me look very bad,” he said. “Then the media blew up, saying ‘Conor McGregor beats up ex-world champion boxer’ and all this.”

Believing his professional reputation was tarnished, van Heerden responded by publishing what had been filmed on his friend’s phone.

“I was in a bad place right there,” he said. “My world was crashing down, because why would these people do this? But I had footage from my friend’s phone, so after about a week of all this, I thought I’m not going to let Conor get away with this.

“So I put out the six-minute unedited version that my friend had, and people can judge from that. I gave it to TMZ, and suddenly, people were like maybe it wasn’t as one-sided as Conor made out.”

My post wasn't a question of who released the footage first, it's the fact that McGregor edited the footage to make himself look better.

Why boxer Chris van Heerden leaked (unedited) Conor McGregor sparring footage
https://mmajunkie.com/2017/06/boxer...or-mcgregor-sparring-footage-floyd-mayweather

“So, with the talks of the fight with Mayweather going on, if I moved around with Conor, I knew people were going to want to know who I was. So I said yes, but it was a big risk because I was out of shape and hadn’t trained for a month.”

It was at the beginning of their second session that van Heerden said he noticed a profound shift in dynamic.

“We sparred on two different occasions,” he said. “When I sparred with him on the first occasion, which was even worse than the second time, I cut his nose, but it was all fun. We weren’t in there trying to kill each other.

“The next session was the one from where the footage leaked. Conor came in with his camera people, so at the same time, I told one of my friends to take out his phone and record it too.”

Van Heerden claimed that he did not give permission to either his gym or McGregor for anything that was recorded to be published in the public domain. But it was soon in the hands of TMZ, which did just that.

While it came as a shock, one that compelled him to leave the gym permanently, van Heerden said that the great bombshell arrived when McGregor’s website, the MacLife.com, also posted footage of their time in the ring.

Van Heerden said that their version was purposely edited in a manner that showed McGregor to be getting the better of their exchanges.

“Then TMZ released the footage, and I asked the gym owner how they got their hands on it,” he said. “They said they had spoken to Conor, who said it was OK to release the footage. But nobody had ever asked for my approval.”

“Conor McGregor’s team edited and posted footage for the MacLife of the sparring session between me and Conor, and it made me look very bad,” he said. “Then the media blew up, saying ‘Conor McGregor beats up ex-world champion boxer’ and all this.”

Believing his professional reputation was tarnished, van Heerden responded by publishing what had been filmed on his friend’s phone.

“I was in a bad place right there,” he said. “My world was crashing down, because why would these people do this? But I had footage from my friend’s phone, so after about a week of all this, I thought I’m not going to let Conor get away with this.

“So I put out the six-minute unedited version that my friend had, and people can judge from that. I gave it to TMZ, and suddenly, people were like maybe it wasn’t as one-sided as Conor made out.”

first of all, Conors team posted the video to promote Conor for the upcoming fight. were they supposed to show him doing not well in the sparring? the fact that anyone raises an issue in regards to this is quite laughable.

Second, Herdeens " unedited" video was not even 3 mins long. Remmeber they sparred for 6 rounds, so by definition his own video was also edited lol

Not much of a knockdown
Paulie is a clown
Still, people who believe Conor would beat Paulie in a boxing match are far more stupid
Special kind of stupid

Conor vs Paulie would be a great event, settle this feud once and for all, I'd tune in

Paulie would suffer extreme professional embarrassment if he lost to Conor in a boxing match

Non-jetlagged Paulie in a boxing match would put Conor in the morgue.

Sources say that Paulie actually knocked Conor out so badly in their sparring session that his fight with Mayweather was in jeopardy. They worried that the brain damage he received at the hands of Paulie would prevent him from getting cleared to fight. Luckily Uncle Bobby Dana greased some palms in Vegas and the fight went on regardless. This is why Conor has never released the full footage; shortly after Paulie tripped, he started clowning Conor and put him to sleep.
Interesting if true.

WOW!! Conor must feel awful about the severe brain damage he gave Paulie.

Conor vs Paulie would be a great event, settle this feud once and for all, I'd tune in

Paulie would suffer extreme professional embarrassment if he lost to Conor in a boxing match
He won't beat Paulie and he won't fight Paulie. Difference is he knew Floyd was gonna cruise and not make it a massacre, (honestly Floyd could've Gatti'd Conor in 3 rounds), but then everyone would've been pissed, so it went how it went.
BUT going into a boxing match with a guy that hates his guts, that wants nothing more than to KO him in spectacular fashion is something Conor will never do... Conor tried to talk shit to Canelo once, Canelo said come on over, no problemm.... That would've been a lovely lovely sight to see Conor put into a coma...

Looked like Conor tripped, tbh, hardly would call that a rock. And it looked like Conor tagged the other dude at least twice. Otherwise looked like a fair match. Nothing to boast about from Paulie. And I'm not a fan of Conor.
The issue is, it's an amateur that would get smoked by any professional in the Top 100 in their weight class. So Conor got in some cracks, it's Boxing...

NEVER FORGET ACTUAL FIGHT FANS THOUGHT CONOR WOULD KO FLOYD.

giphy.gif

That didn't look like a legit knockdown. But I also doubt that Conor was whipping Paulie's ass like he claims. An egomaniac like Conor would have definitely released the full footage if it made him look good. Hell, he would have made it a PPV to see it.
He has sold it to Netflix as part of the documentary supposedly.. the guy doesn’t leave a chance to make money whatever he does

You guys are idiots. Paulie is doing to Conor what Conor did to him. Claiming a fall as a knock down lol

Conor looked horrible getting pieced up by an Amateur. A small Amateur too lol. Conor only throws that left . Cant believe Conor never once brought in an actual boxing coach to train him for Mayweather smh

Trolling
<mma4>

Subtle....making it look like he thinks conor got whipped when he didnt just to incite a decent response

Will the irishman bite
<Fedor23>

Back