Paulie posts video of Conor getting rocked by ammy

Lol at Conor looking good. He faught a nobody and he was even.

Mayweahther would have never been touched.

Um... was this video supposed to make Conor look bad? It's just Conor sparring.

Because if anything, this video actually makes Conor more endearing to the public... it's always a positive when a guy takes a shot well and acknowledges his training partner.

This is just desperation from Paulie after getting slaughtered by those high-res pics from him going through an exorcist.

Non-jetlagged Paulie in a boxing match would put Conor in the morgue.

Sources say that Paulie actually knocked Conor out so badly in their sparring session that his fight with Mayweather was in jeopardy. They worried that the brain damage he received at the hands of Paulie would prevent him from getting cleared to fight. Luckily Uncle Bobby Dana greased some palms in Vegas and the fight went on regardless. This is why Conor has never released the full footage; shortly after Paulie tripped, he started clowning Conor and put him to sleep.

Yeah.. You should stop making shit up. People might believe you are telling the truth.

<Deported1>

My god! Just have some dude sex with McGregor and get over it already.

<LikeReally5>

Haha too funny, Conor looks good in it.
Paulie is behaving like a crazy ex girlfriend.

Conor won those exchanges

<{vega}>

Conor actually left that clip looking game af.

Dear lord this makes paulie look bad.

wow Paulie is reaching, Conor actaully looking freaking amazing here like a cat wtf happened to him now? all that partying and drugs caught up to him

Paulie made himself stupid releasing this, its obvious Conors foot tripped up, but what I saw was a very fast, elusive and powerful conor

how come his hands were so slow sluggish and heavy when he boxed Floyd? Conor lost all his fluidity man what a waste of talent for real

I think McGregor is overly disrespectful toward his opponents (especially toward Aldo). But I have to admit that his way of marketing himself works. He has Paulie basically working an unpaid full time job keeping his name out there. And while you are no doubt right that a moment's reflection makes one question why Conor released so little footage, no matter how much Paulie talks all we've seen is him getting dropped. Makes McGregor look like a legit boxer, especially when a former champ wants to get that knockdown back so badly.
The effectiveness of the approach doesn't really make it less assholish though.

Spot on.

And Paulie fell right into his trap.

Looked like a good hard sparring session. Both landing.

So, where was the knockdown? All I saw was a little slip. "Yous" tell me ...

They obviously recorded. If Conor even looked half decent, then we would have seen it now. There is a reason we've only seen a few frames that make Conor look good.

Non-jetlagged Paulie in a boxing match would put Conor in the morgue.

Sources say that Paulie actually knocked Conor out so badly in their sparring session that his fight with Mayweather was in jeopardy. They worried that the brain damage he received at the hands of Paulie would prevent him from getting cleared to fight. Luckily Uncle Bobby Dana greased some palms in Vegas and the fight went on regardless. This is why Conor has never released the full footage; shortly after Paulie tripped, he started clowning Conor and put him to sleep.

That brain damage could explain Conor’s behaviour since

Get hit while off balance and fall = knockdown

Yes, it was a slip, just like this one

giphy.gif

Back