Paulie reveals Conors strategy.

KeyboardFighter

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

One thing you pick up about Conor. The lack of inside game. It's alot of grappling. Alot of holding on the inside. The ref is going to have busy day tomorrow, I'm telling you right now cuz everytime he is throwing that straight left hand he is falling in with you. And the reason he is falling in with you is to protect himself from being countered.

To be honest I think Paulie knows shit.

It's very obvious now that the dust has settled that Conor was well aware of Paulies agenda before he took a step into the camp and kept him in the dark as much as possible. ( Paulie being told he couldn't train on the same floor as Conor etc. )

Who's to say Conor fights against Mayweather like he did Paulie?

source.gif

Don't worry, Trump will pardon you.

Last edited:
NDA, Paulie. NDA. Even if you didn't get paid. You chose to leave camp yourself, remember?

It's very obvious now that the dust has settled that Conor was well aware of Paulies agenda before he took a step into the camp and kept him in the dark as much as possible. ( Paulie being told he couldn't train on the same floor as Conor etc. )

I don't really think you can hang with a guy like Paulie if you don't use most of your tools. Probably not all, but I think Paulie knows what Conor is trying to do.

Paulie is such a beta male if ever I've seen one. What a fucking joke of a human being he has literally destroyed his career achievements by acting like a complete Muppet these last weeks.

Well... It's common knowledge what he said.
Connie is a range fighter. That said, it's also his best way to do better.
What else would Connie do with the limited time he had to prepare?

One of floyds strengths is fighting on the inside, especially to the body.
Even pac, who had been boxing since 8 years old, inside game paled in comparison to Floyd.

What Paulie said, everyone with a couple years of boxing experience knew, yo.

I'm sure connies trainers,Connie have worked on that too.

I dont think it matters. Its not just what you do its how you do it. Everybody throws the same handfull of punches in boxing but some are elite and most aren't. Conor lands. Timing,distance, accuracy....its HOW he does what he does not so much what he does.

He might get a point taken early, floyd has a good inside game and is very sneaky the way he does shit on the inside the ref doesnt even notice.

MMA clinching didnt prepare conor for the inside game in boxing its totally different, it takes years to master.

Paulie is such a beta male if ever I've seen one. What a fucking joke of a human being he has literally destroyed his career achievements by acting like a complete Muppet these last weeks.
How has he acted like a Muppet?
He has basically just defended himself against slander from the Conor camp, they've put out media out there depicting Conor whopping Paulies ass.

That's what Conor needs to do. Let the ref take points away from him if they have to. It will take a brave ref to DQ Conor. Conor needs to fight this fight in two ranges. He needs to stay at kicking range and use his jab to keep Floyd at distance and try to bait him into overextending so he can counter. Also when Conor throws, he needs to clinch to avoid counters and rough Floyd up and wrestle to avoid stayin in the pocket or in punching range.

Paulie has revealed to floyd that Conor intends to punch him in the body and face.

That's what Conor needs to do. Let the ref take points away from him if they have to. It will take a brave ref to DQ Conor. Conor needs to fight this fight in two ranges. He needs to stay at kicking range and use his jab to keep Floyd at distance and try to bait him into overextending so he can counter. Also when Conor throws, he needs to clinch to avoid counters and rough Floyd up and wrestle to avoid stayin in the pocket or in punching range.
Conors jab is shit, and this shit is not wrestling, you cant grab Floyd like that, conor will lose by DQ

Back