Paulo Costa at college parties Lol

While you hang out casually ask him if he's natty
giphy.gif

So Paulo replied and liked to my Instagram comments haha. So I told him if he ever comes or fights in Boston I'd take him to some big wild college banger parties.

Fuckin Imagine?! Paulo Costa chilllin at college parties. College sloots. Dude lol
So you wanna invite him to bang all the girls who turned you down while you watch from the closet?

Ahh I see what's going on here. Already building an excuse for when usada pops him. Cocaine tainted with contaminated Chinese creatine he took at some party in Boston.

So you wanna invite him to bang all the girls who turned you down while you watch from the closet?

No.. Hes just a guy I look up to. And Id be ill to party with him and see him in the college atmosphere because he's like from a different world.. And itd be crazy if the UFC world that I watch a lot and the Nightlife college life world collided like that. Idk it be so trippy.
Seeing a pro MMAfighter like Paulo Costa hanging out in Boston at some college party lol. Im sure he'd fit in tbh

Meanwhile, White belts can't make threads, in case we make shit ones.

No.. Hes just a guy I look up to. And Id be ill to party with him and see him in the college atmosphere because he's like from a different world.. And itd be crazy if the UFC world that I watch a lot and the Nightlife college life world collided like that. Idk it be so trippy.
Seeing a pro MMAfighter like Paulo Costa hanging out in Boston at some college party lol. Im sure he'd fit in tbh
why dont you go to college, man? college is good for you.

what college do you go to? UMass? Have you ever seen a specimen like Costa walking around campus?

what college do you go to? UMass? Have you ever seen a specimen like Costa walking around campus?

Not really. No one here is as big or has a face that looks like his. Hes a very unique guy lol.

And no I dont go to college. I just go to parties sometimes if I hear about them

So Paulo replied and liked to my Instagram comments haha. So I told him if he ever comes or fights in Boston I'd take him to some big wild college banger parties.

Fuckin Imagine?! Paulo Costa chilllin at college parties. College sloots. Dude lol
Nerds dont get invites to college parties though

Back