Media Paulo Costa attacks Adesanya for Twin Tower statement

Adesanya was belittling people who died on the day. It was just an analogy of what he predicts would happen. Besides that 9/11 is nowhere near the worst mass murder. The U.S. government has killed way more innocent civilians in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Vietnam, Cambodia, Chile, Guatemala etc. etc... than were killed on 9/11 so why is everyone getting their feathers ruffled. However i think Adesanya is writing Yoel off too easily. This could be the upset of the year.
The kind of people complaining that the deaths of whites garner to much sympathy are the kind to also demand reparations and entitlements from those same white taxpayerrs.

Consume a male organ at onceth!

Making a joke about a tragedy isn't a great look but it's not that big of a deal to me. Just like Joanna making light of the corona virus, stupid joke that didn't land well. Move on.

LOL the hypocrisy of the callout just makes it even better IMO. Even if you want Israel to get KTFO, you should want him to win against Romero so this fight gets made.

Dana should make the nerd apologize in public on ESPN.

If you wanna act like a child you're gonna be treated as one.

Dana should make the nerd apologize in public on ESPN.

If you wanna act like a child you're gonna be treated as one.

Dana laughed while Rashad made jokes about boys being molested.

He does not have the right to make anyone apologize about anything.

But when Biggie Smalls said it, he's a rap legend and icon.

Times have changed. Now people have become pussified to the next level.

Izzy must be LOLing with this ignorant piece of shit and cheater.

Israel has some good fights lined up for him.

Romero, Costa, Cannonier, Till...

A Brazilian calling a Nigerian a dirty kiwi because he made a joke about an american tragedy.
it might suprise you, but some people live in countries they weren't born in. Google 'travelling in the modern world' to discover the wonderful world of post middle-ages travel. Such exciting machines as 'the car', ' the boat', and even 'the aeroplane' , plus many more, await you.

Shouldn't he pick a fight with someone that wasn't responsible for the offending action? Are there any Iraqi fighters on the roster?

it might suprise you, but some people live in countries they weren't born in. Google 'travelling in the modern world' to discover the wonderful world of post middle-ages travel. Such exciting machines as 'the car', ' the boat', and even 'the aeroplane' , plus many more, await you.
I knew it was only a matter of time until I would get this response. Kiwi is some from New Zealand right? Now where is Israel from again?

Adesanya was belittling people who died on the day. It was just an analogy of what he predicts would happen. Besides that 9/11 is nowhere near the worst mass murder. The U.S. government has killed way more innocent civilians in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Vietnam, Cambodia, Chile, Guatemala etc. etc... than were killed on 9/11 so why is everyone getting their feathers ruffled. However i think Adesanya is writing Yoel off too easily. This could be the upset of the year.
Yeah that's not how it works. You can't approve a joke about a mass killing because a different killing was worse. It's abhorrent to joke about any tragedies in which many lives were lost.

Yeah that's not how it works. You can't approve a joke about a mass killing because a different killing was worse. It's abhorrent to joke about any tragedies in which many lives were lost.

Well considering most Americans are poorly educated and downright ignorant, Israel probably thought the joke would go over well there.

Back