Media Paulo Costa now say it's in February he's returning - has the audacity to call out Whittaker

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

As we all did suspect, him fighting in Canada was just bullshit. But now he's less cryptic and spelled out that he is fighting in Feb!

What do you think about the Whittaker call-out, though? After treating the man like he didn't exist when they were booked last time?

My own guess is that Whittaker vs Usman will be made. And Paulo may end up on a FN instead rather than PPV. Thoughts?

One of the most poorly managed UFC careers I've seen. As big of a pullout merchant as Cain Velasquez and Dominik Cruz, but without any belts

So frustrating, that I'd love to see him cut from the UFC at this point

Lol, the people hating on him is hilarious.
Why do you care so much?

He does not sit on a belt, does not log jam divisions, tells his opponents sincere in advance, if he has not signed a contract, is injured or can’t make weight. Does not do unrealistic call outs and has never been in a boring or unentertaining fight and the build ups are always great.

We see much worse from other fighters everyday.

ship has sailed on his twitter antics being deemed humorous
You know the funny part? They were only deemed "humorous" by these fickle kindergarten ass Shertards because they were, for the most part, aimed at public enemy number 2 Khamzat Chimaev, whom he was going to fight. But pull out merchants gonna pull out merchant.

All of this is once again confirmation most people on here are a fickle bunch of schoolgirls that will turn on fighters at the drop of a feather.

You know the funny part? They were only deemed "humorous" by these fickle kindergarten ass Shertards because they were, for the most part, aimed at public enemy number 2 Khamzat Chimaev, whom he was going to fight. But pull out merchants gonna pull out merchant.

All of this is once again confirmation most people on here are a fickle bunch of schoolgirls that will turn on fighters at the drop of a hat.

Yup, truth. I would've liked but this feels less cumbersome.

I sometimes fall into the trap of blaming fighters for being twitter warriors myself, but remember that this is all U Fight Cheap's fault. This is their incentive structure.

The career goal of any relatively smart fighter is to suffer the UFC's slave contracts long enough to attract a social media following and then drum up fake news about fights to maintain their profile while sitting on their asses.

You get the side perks of having your establised 'fighter' brand but now you don't actually need to get punched in the head regularly for peanuts. Don't blame Paulo for not being an idiot.

As we all did suspect, him fighting in Canada was just bullshit. But now he's less cryptic and spelled out that he is fighting in Feb!

What do you think about the Whittaker call-out, though? After treating the man like he didn't exist when they were booked last time?

My own guess is that Whittaker vs Usman will be made. And Paulo may end up on a FN instead rather than PPV. Thoughts?

That guy became a troll since he left on maternity leave.

He is becoming like Bigfoot. You can find a lot of material online, but he never shows up when it matters.
Still, I’d love to see him fight again, just to see where he’s at, skillwise.
<Fedor23>

All of this is once again confirmation most people on here are a fickle bunch of schoolgirls that will turn on fighters at the drop of a feather.
Didn't the doctors force Paulo to pull out?

Guy thinks he is Hulk Hogan when in reality he's The Brooklyn Brawler.

"Don't talk about, be about it" - Abraham Lincoln

Didn't the doctors force Paulo to pull out?
One pullout doesn’t make him a pullout merchant, he’s been an unreliable disrespectful tool for ages.

But in all fairness, if there ever was a valid reason to pull out it was this one. That arm was fucking gross.

One pullout doesn’t make him a pullout merchant, he’s been an unreliable disrespectful tool for ages.

But in all fairness, if there ever was a valid reason to pull out it was this one. That arm was fucking gross.

There is one not health related pull out from him and it’s the Cannonier fight and apparently it was never even a signed fight.

Back