News Paulo Costa posts his mma mancrush

I'm not sure Costa actually knows the definition of the word "intelligence", as his IQ probably floats somewhere between 75 and 90.

This burn though:
UCUeLAe_d.webp
Did not know it was possible for someone to win and lose so fast,Borrachincha is the last one to talk about intelligence .
KaleidoscopicThriftyFawn-size_restricted.gif

Language barrier? He could have meant Tony's game plan not being intelligent? If so, its definitely NOT a good game plan to absorb as many shots as Tony does, even though he has shown that he can still persevere. It catches up to you eventually.

I mean, he's already 36 years old and still right at the top of the LW division. At his age and at the lower weight classes, that's an anomaly itself. It's not supposed to really happen. So not sure what you mean by "eventually" ha ha. He's not going to beat Father Time because, well, nobody does. But he's already given him a better fight than almost anyone in recent memory at a lower weight class, right?

In addition, it's overblown how much Tony gets hit. His striking defense isn't flawless, but people have this idea that he's always taking shots. He averages about 3.5 sig strikes absorbed per minute. Not insignificant, but not abnormally high either. By comparison, Gaethje has averaged a whopping 10.5ish sig strikes absorbed per minute during his UFC career. And that's even taking into account his 3 consecutive first round KO wins. Justin gets hit literally three times as much as Tony does.

To clear it up for everyone, proof a well placed comma means alot.

"even if he doesn't have much intelligence*,* as a fighter he manages to overcome everything with his determination."

<BC1>
Dammit you beat me to it.

LMFAO

He savaged and praised Tony with one post.

This is like when chicks tell you "Well, it's not that small"

it's kinda funny that the guy who fights like a brawling caveman is calling someone else not intelligent.

" even if he doesn't have much intelligence as a fighter "

He had to write that ?

we ll see how much fight IQ he'll have when he get KOed badly against adesanya, rushing like a bull ...
It is weird phrasing. Perhaps a language barrier thing/google translate fail?

Maybe he meant "even if he isn't the more skilled fighter."
I think it was a genuine compliment about his self belief/determination.

Starting to get kind of awkward around here with some of ya'lls obsession with Costa

LMAO the guy that walks forward swinging like a maniac is talking about fight IQ.
Paulo does a lot of things very tactically

Just because he is a pressure fighter doesn't mean he is not smart

Costa with the classic, ‘I love you even though you’re ugly’ “compliment”. Gotta love it. There are backhanded compliments, then there’s that.

Fortunately, us Sherbro’s have never used that rationale. We wine and dine 10’s all week and kick them to the wayside long before the ‘L’ bomb gets floated around. Fuck, it’s good being a 6’5 genetic freak.
960.jpg

Lmfao at "News" ...

Thank you Costa for posting your man crush and thank you TS for posting MY man crush.

Xoxoxo <333

I wouldnt put much stock into what paulo thinks. He thought whittaker would beat adesanya easily too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back