Media Paulo Costa says he is sitting at 236 lbs right now, how would he do at HW?

I dont give a shit who believes me or not as long as you know, punk, that Im calling you out. Spin it how you like. Whatever makes you feel better about "rainbows and jesus" and crap.

Then be prepared to deal with the consequences, twerp.

jon, you are great comedic relief but an absolute moron. You said it yourself that you weigh 245lbs and are 230 with a six pack before your cut. That you dehydrate and starve yourself to get to 205 is not my problem that you can only get back to 222lbs. That weight still qualifies you for HW. You won't ever admit it to yourself but we "true fight fans" know that you are ducking.
Jon Jones has beaten the biggest weight cutter in the division (Daniel Cormier), 2X fair square.

Good data, i believe Gus and Jones might be "light" LHW's, or the weight cutters are in the lower divisions, cause guys like Pettis rehydrate 20lbs at LW, 20lbs for a MW is a smaller %
I'm not sure if I'd call them small LHW's but certainly not big.

jon, you are great comedic relief but an absolute moron. You said it yourself that you weigh 245lbs and are 230 with a six pack before your cut. That you dehydrate and starve yourself to get to 205 is not my problem that you can only get back to 222lbs. That weight still qualifies you for HW. You won't ever admit it to yourself but we "true fight fans" know that you are ducking.
206lbs qualifies even MW's to HW, thats not what makes a HW a HW, no one at HW fights below 230 iirc, they might not want to make the cut, but thats what LHW's do, cut to 205lbs.

Dude doesn't have a fight for 7 months and he's going to be carrying a ton of extra weight coming off an injury. It'll still be a hefty cut but it won't be anything that crazy.

The reason I find it ridiculous, is because I can barely lose 5lbs. lol

The pussies of modern day MMA. Cutting 50lbs because they are scared to fight without a size advantage.

Then be prepared to deal with the consequences, twerp.
You've promised a lot of things, jon, but you wouldn't set foot in front of me because I would weigh in at 223lbs. Much too heavy for your punkass .

206lbs qualifies even MW's to HW, thats not what makes a HW a HW, no one at HW fights below 230 iirc, they might not want to make the cut, but thats what LHW's do, cut to 205lbs.
Most LHWs are chickenshit HWs. Facts.

dTOb5xD.png

107kg or about 236 lbs.

Still looking TST. He would be a top 5 HW for sure

The skinny clown's days are numbered. Adesanya is getting murdered (if he gets past Yoel)...

love the way he fights. I know he got caught before for steroids but I don't care. he puts up exciting fights for us fans. Awesome fighter. great physique.

and lmao I don't know what this boy is on but this boy is fookin jackeddd.
236? cant be right though? bigger than Jones? Damn. if true then he could fight st both lhw and MW.

love the way he fights. I know he got caught before for steroids but I don't care. he puts up exciting fights for us fans. Awesome fighter. great physique.

and lmao I don't know what this boy is on but this boy is fookin jackeddd.
236? cant be right though? bigger than Jones? Damn. if true then he could fight st both lhw and MW.
No, not bigger than jones... That fool is 245lbs.

No, not bigger than jones... That fool is 245lbs.

oh ok. really? must be walk around wwight. in cage isn't he only 222 or something?

heard costa was 213 in cage based on post fight weight results. Not far away tbh. I believe costa is more shredded than Jones.

in the pic posted he can't be 236 though? looks under 220. I maybe wrong though.

Anyone who thinks a 6'1" man who's 235 pounds at ~10% bodyfat and has a 6 foot reach is "too small" for heavyweight (especially when a 5'9" 240 pound 30% bodyfat DC is GOAT) needs to stop posting about MMA or fighting.

There is no such thing as being a "bloated x weight". It doesn't exist, it's cope for tall incels who want to believe they can win a fight against a guy who's half a foot shorter than them but 50 pounds heavier than them.
DC is not 5'9 but i agree. he is a legit 5'10.

totally agree though. no such thing as bloated lol. body frame matters. I know many midget islanders who weigh 220 plus and carry a fair bit of muscle. their bones are dense and frame obviously is huge.

DC is not 5'9 but i agree. he is a legit 5'10.

totally agree though. no such thing as bloated lol. body frame matters. I know many midget islanders who weigh 220 plus and carry a fair bit of muscle. their bones are dense and frame obviously is huge.

Bones make such a small portion of body mass

him cutting to MW tells you all you need to know on how he'd do at LHW let alone HW.

If that's true then the dick head should be at the very least fighting at LHW

according to conor nut huggers he still cut less weight than khabib who walks around 246 lbs !

Back