Paulo Costa wants to break Adesanya’s face for ‘Juice Head’ comments

this is actually so true, never thought of it like that. and im guessing lots of brazillian schools arent teaching english as a second language to the kids when they are growing up.

thanks for offering insight fren!! :)
Actually schools in Brazil teach english. I think even the public ones. Which are shit generally.
My school also had mandatory Italian for 4 or 5 years, being the Colegio Dante Alighieri. And optional Spanish.

Actually schools in Brazil teach english. I think even the public ones. Which are shit generally.
My school also had mandatory Italian for 4 or 5 years, being the Colegio Dante Alighieri. And optional Spanish.
I never knew that, funny that I learnt Italian here too in Australia when I was young!

Even tho izzys a better technical striker. Paulo would still likely knock him out. Kg is not the hardest puncher in the division. Kg had him rocked a few times. He didnt capitalize on it, and lost. Paulo is pretty big compared to izzy and his power is better than kg. On the ground I would think izzy would got dominated.

Last edited:
I never knew that, funny that I learnt Italian here too in Australia when I was young!
Solo noi parlamo italiano qui...
Fuckers are barely coherent in their mother tongue.
Smh.

We need a list of reasons on why Costa wants to break Adesanya face. I've lost count already, every month is a new one..

Actually it was Juice Monkey if I remember right

Wow

Now I hope they fight so I can quote this to remind you that your buff juicy God got beaten by a queer
You're either trolling or your iq's below 50, because I don't know how your reasoning translated me saying I'm not a Costa fan to you concluding that he's my buff juicy God. If they do end up fighting, I guarantee you wouldn't have the balls to put any significant amount of money on the queerbender. Any objective observer knows that Costa would walk through a couple of Israel's little jabs and steamroll the guy. Fucking delusional.

Its because he used up the injury card for the first call out. Crazy shit.

I can assure you, Paolo Costa is in no space or dimension scared of Israel Adesanya. That is why he wants to knock him out now, i think he is praying that Israel wins the belt because I think Whitaker has the best chance to beat Costa out of anyone and Costa knows this.

Yoel Romero is alot more scary than Adesanya in the cage, and Costa literally smiled and walked Romero down. The dude is fearless in the cage

So Izzy vs Costa coming to our PPV soon?

Pre-fight hype should be entertaining.

Good fight too.

Paulo would break izzy. He hits really hard with kicks and punches. He can obviously take punches as well, I dont see izzy's punches being nearly as hard as Romero's.

You are aware it has to do with technique and speed as well as power to knock one out ???

I can assure you, Paolo Costa is in no space or dimension scared of Israel Adesanya. That is why he wants to knock him out now, i think he is praying that Israel wins the belt because I think Whitaker has the best chance to beat Costa out of anyone and Costa knows this.

Yoel Romero is alot more scary than Adesanya in the cage, and Costa literally smiled and walked Romero down. The dude is fearless in the cage
Im talking about Yoel. He delayed the fight as long as possible then threw out the PED accusation.

I cant get over those huge white glasses. He always looks like a fool. I remember ccc rltalking on something and he was like standing in the background with a belt on each shoulder trying to look tough 2other his arms crossed. And of course the giant white glasses. Schmo jr.
He is already ugly as fuck and very short as well, those glasses are not doing him any favors

Is that how you were raised?
Did I hit a nerve sweetheart lol. Your momma raise you on welfare and Ramen hahahahahha. Broke bum. Probably dropped out to help keep the heat on. Now I know you are poor and educated

Did I hit a nerve sweetheart lol. Your momma raise you on welfare and Ramen hahahahahha. Broke bum. Probably dropped out to help keep the heat on. Now I know you are poor and educated
Seems like a lot of self reflection going on with you....it’s ok, there is help out there.

Sounds like a juicehead response tbh
Pfffff YOUR response sounds like a juicehead response. He talked for 8 minutes in a foreign language and you can barely take your hand off your cock for 30 seconds to write a partial sentence. Anyone who ‘liked’ your comment is an insecure puss who probably hasn’t lifted a single weight in their life.

Kelvin was landing at will on Israel. I think Yoel, Costa, and Rob are the top 3 MW in the world and are very interchangeable, either guy can beat the other on any given night. Israel was getting lit up by Kelvin and dropped a round to a 44 year old Anderson who has been fighting since 1997, and everything he hit Anderson with Anderson laughed off. Pretty sure Rob is going to beat him and Yoel and Costa would destroy him as well

Back