Paulo Costa wants to break Adesanya’s face for ‘Juice Head’ comments

But he has no problem accusing Romero. What a hypocritical idiot.

Romero accused him first you know.. That was the real hilarious thing.. Yoel Romero calling someone else a Juicer and then getting walked down in the cage

{<jordan}

Its funny how costa keeps talking about israel constantly now.im almost certain I remember israel calling him out on more than one occasion in the past and Paulo wasnt interested.

Adesanya called him out after he beat Tavares and Costa had beaten Hall. Costa said that he didn't want the fight because he didn't know who Israel was.

Now that Izzy is getting the poster boy treatment Costa won't shut up about him.

Costa knocks him #DED stiff if they ever match up. Adesanya is beyond cringe, odd that when he was more quiet nobody disliked him. He's an amateur at self promotion and even Whittaker was looking at him like a try-hard poser at their press conference.

Can someone explain why or how costa has not been caught?

I have seen his pic with blond hair and bloated body.... Did he do a cycle and now just workibg hard? The guy looks ripped and more muscular every fight......

Costa has the natty goat belt, Izzy doesn't.

Adesanya called him out after he beat Tavares and Costa had beaten Hall. Costa said that he didn't want the fight because he didn't know who Israel was.

Now that Izzy is getting the poster boy treatment Costa won't shut up about him.
People think this is all about personal beef but really both Costa and Israel feel that fight between them could be huge money wise. Costa basically says it, he knows that he an Israel will sell the fight but Robert won't.

Romero accused him first you know.. That was the real hilarious thing.. Yoel Romero calling someone else a Juicer and then getting walked down in the cage

{<jordan}
Its because he used up the injury card for the first call out. Crazy shit.

I'm not a big Costa fan, but I'd love to watch him destroy the queerbender

Wow

Now I hope they fight so I can quote this to remind you that your buff juicy God got beaten by a queer

methinks.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back