Media Paulo the Natty Goat taunts USADA and non believers yet again

So 85 percent or more of sherdogers never seen inside a weight room or know a damn thing about Genetics .At 18 I weighed 141 pds and had a dead lift of 480 pds . thats GENETICS plus work no drugs . Not one non training heavy weight could come close to that lift . Get in the gym and work out and stop yapping about someone that works for their body
thats a pretty tight lift. Junior WR dead for that weight class is 628lb. So respect for the lift. I've pulled 480lb and its heavy as fuck, and I weighed 193lbs.

But I think you're missing the point.
I didn't and I bet YOU didn't, look anything like the specimen that is Costa. He has a bodybuilders aesthetic with the athleticism and fight skill of a champion, yet is under Olympic level drug testing. That is wild. Everyone hangs shit on him for his physique and you have to admit it is otherworldy.

So 85 percent or more of sherdogers never seen inside a weight room or know a damn thing about Genetics .At 18 I weighed 141 pds and had a dead lift of 480 pds . thats GENETICS plus work no drugs . Not one non training heavy weight could come close to that lift . Get in the gym and work out and stop yapping about someone that works for their body
Sure you did bro.
I do love a 3.5x bodyweight deadlift when I'm on Sherdog.

Costa is a powerful brawler but his boxing skills are quite under par compared to adesanya...with his bull like approach in advancing on his opponent and throwing power shots at him, he is literally made to order for adesanya's style...

People with shit genetics don't know what's possible naturally lol

I think hes Natty. You can tell by his Frame and Face that he is an ultra Meso morph. There is genetic freaks out there, especially in Latin America where you have people with crazy racial mixes.
Paulos face/head has changed a lot - Just like Overeems face changed and got that puffy look.

We have seen other fighters who had same muscled look as Costa - example includes Wandlerlei and Vitor Belfort.

I'm not a hater but facts are facts, you can't have that physique natty in a cardio-based sport. If you were that jacked but natty you'd be done within 3 minutes of a MMA fight, and not be able to go 3 or 5 rounds ever. He's a good fighter and is learning to embrace the memes, but they're not just memes, he's clearly on dat dere acai tech.

If he was enhanced with banned substances his legs would be making gains too but his knees and calves and ankles are skinny

In that case I guess Jones was innocent after all as well.

Costa is all arms...that's why he looks so big for his weight class. His chest is pretty small.

He looks so big for his weight class because he's cutting the most weight, he weighed 214lbs in the cage against Romero and walks around over 240lbs.

Paulo was a big framed chubby kid when he was younger.

He is naturally muscular, at least compared to the average sized man.

He does a ton of heavy lifting with his legs, but they dont seem to grow.

If he was on gear, even with bad leg genetics, he would make some slight gains each year.

So why don't guys like Jones legs get bigger?

If he was enhanced with banned substances his legs would be making gains too but his knees and calves and ankles are skinny
Just like Jon Jones. They’re both innocent.

Sure you did bro.
I do love a 3.5x bodyweight deadlift when I'm on Sherdog.

Why not? There are some serious athletes on sherdog and if you focus on strenght competition that is definitely possible with dedication and talent. I have to say its a very very good number!!!!

When I did a little more strenght training I could bench press 1,6-1.8x of my bodyweight which was quite good compared with others, but that isnt even remotely in the area of a 3.5x deadlift.

The real point is that doingt strenght competitions and doing mma are two completely different sports and without PEDs you cant even hold on to a fraction of your strenght as mma is mostly catabol. People dont get it until they do train a ma. 2x5min sparring is the equivalent to at least 30min fast running.

Not doubting your personal achievements, but nobody is saying they suspect Costa because of his ability to lift a certain weight.

I know lads who have trained every day for years, lift heavy, run hard and eat well, you don't look like a bodybuilder without gear. Simple as

Back