Paulo Warns Izzy - "You should not have done this"..

The natty king that served a 6 month suspension for an IV and a questionable substance.

Last edited:
I dunno man, but i think Costa has good enough striking to beat Adesanya in the standup, he has a huge reach disadvantage though but as much as i like Bobby Knuckles he doesnt have the chin of Costa. (for whatever reason... ahem xD)

Too fight a guy wich such a reach disadvantage you have to leap / walk in, take risks to get into range and doing that without a solid chin is a nightmare. That's partially why Gastelum did better than Rob imo.

Adesanya also has a great chin and it's gonna be hard for Costa to land anything except at the end of his punches when there is less power, hower if he gameplans well as some people mentioned Izzy did lean backwards alot wich is usually a nono in striking and can end badly for him (see Silva vs Weidman 1)

Paulo "The Eraser" Costa AKA natty GOD will absolutely demolish this overrated fake "champ", israel will go down in history as a MW "champion" that didn't even defend his title once, he will be almost forgotten, only remembered for being the first win via MURDER on Borrachinha's record.nattyGOD5.jpg

Costa is very dangerous for a guy like adesanya, this thing remember me a lot malignaggi vs artem, many people here were talking about paulie ko artem in 2 round or things like that..

What? This fight reminds you of Paulie and Artem bars knuckle boxing? Fucking why?

Wasn't a banned substance

No, but it's still cheating to improve his performance in order to fight in a weight class that one athletic commission has told him that he doesn't even belong in.

Costa be all like:

If he can touch Israel's chin with the jab early he may have a chance, but nonethless his style is just perfect for Adesanya's counter game.

No, but it's still cheating to improve his performance in order to fight in a weight class that one athletic commission has told him that he doesn't even belong in.
Agreed. Just trying to fact check, a lot of false narratives get developed on here

hope costa will use that jiujutsu and strenght with some dirty boxing/wrestling mix because i don see a clean striking exchange going well for him

Great point bro.
I've been trying to tell people, Costa isn't some wild brawler, his defense is disciplined.
He did survive 3 rounds with Romero without taking serious damage.

Also worth noting he's the only guy at MW who's dropped Romero. There was a thread yesterday trying to say Costa doesn't have power LMAO

What is he going to do, fight him?

Costa is very dangerous for a guy like adesanya, this thing remember me a lot malignaggi vs artem, many people here were talking about paulie ko artem in 2 round or things like that..
But Izzy isn't washed up, and isn't known for breaking his hands after every fight.

Acai is a superfood berry from Brazil.
Its what makes Costa so strong and powerful, not steroids.
He's all Natty, the jokes on you if you don't know.

Yeah an antioxidant berry, with no protein value somehow builds a body like costa

f0ef4e089980a614daa493026c499542.jpg ff07grp78bc11.jpg

Izzy beats this cheater..if USADA doesnt first

Costa wins via TKO RD2/3, probably drives israel to the cage with his pressure, lands a couple of bodyshots, forces israel to expose his head then BOOM he starts unloading bombs, from there its over for adesanya.nattyGOD7.PNG

I see Plasil is an approved diuretic if you claim you have a tummy ache. He was just hiding it’s use from the commission for some strange reason.
Hiding it bc the IV is illegal. He still cheated no doubt about that.

"See you soon" - Kenny Florian

Back