Media Peak delusion has been reached (McGregor).

seems silly to me to think that just because someone fights in a cage they don't get scared. it seems that almost all of them get scared, in fact
I agree. I was referring to ppl claiming certain fighters are scared to fight others to the point they avoid them. I don’t see the type of personality that gets into MMA having that mind set.

Oh yeah mean like conor always says the same thing but only accepts it when other guys have the short notice camp? Sure.
He accepts when hes paid his worth , aldo straight up said no. Conor as short replacement loses ufc money because they have to pay him and no time to promote

When did I suggest Conor is scared..?

{<huh}

Delusional yes, not scared .
Sorry. It was the second post, after yours. My bad. And you’re correct, he’s delusional to think khabib is afraid of him or that he “essentially” won the first fight.

I hope Cowboy ends this goof once and for all

Seriously, even black beast isn't as out of breath for his post fight interviews as Conor is in this clip.

You are a straight moron if you think fighters don't get scared. Fighters like GSP and Mike Tyson have admitted to being scared during a fight
I was trying to comment on fighters intentionally avoiding other fighters do to fear. I should’ve chose my words better.

That face in the thumbnail lmao.
Looks like Bill Burr with long hair. 40+ years old.

Embarrassing

He's the worst thing to happen to MMA

Damn, beat khabib 3-1 while launching a billion $ whisky company

Conor bless

He accepts when hes paid his worth , aldo straight up said no. Conor as short replacement loses ufc money because they have to pay him and no time to promote
No point in trying sherbro, their blind hatred of the man wont allow them to understand any fact that shows Conor in a positive light.

Seriously, even black beast isn't as out of breath for his post fight interviews as Conor is in this clip.
I was thinking the same..he was still breathing hard at 6min of the interview. How the hell could he fight 5 rounds? He really has to finish it early or from 3rd round it will not look good for him..

I have a felling he's gonna lose again, all the muscle mass will make him tired

It's crazy that he will probably get the rematch if he beats Cerrone. I have no problem with the McGregor vs Cowboy, but one win in 3 years should not get anyone a title shot.

Back