Social Pelosi’s house broken into, husband assaulted

Nothing says humor and time to troll like an assault on a elderly man huh?
Its dispelled. Otherwise by your applesauce brain logic anytime 2 dudes answer the door together a weird homosexual "theory" should always be present & can never be "dispelled ."
Ya, I don't give a flying fuck about Paul Pelosi or the fact that he was attacked. Like, not even remotely. People are violently killed every single day with zero attention given to them. Why should I care about him?

You are arguing with me like I am claiming their was a homosexual relationship, despite relentless claims from me saying I don't buy that theory. The video doesn't dispel that however, how does it? That doesn't mean it is what was going on, just simply that this video isn't evidence otherwise. This does obviously prove that Pelosi was in fact attacked however.

Honestly, the right wing media and everyone that spread the nonsensical 'theories' come across as total shitbags.

That includes Sherdoggers, unfortunately.

The video footage shows a perfect police response to an unusual situation where a complete fucking nutjob is threatening the life of Paul Pelosi with a hammer.

Shame on those who couldn't wait for the real footage of the break in and assault before spreading manure all over the internet.

You answered the question, fair play, and not having a go at you, but it's 2:23 am.

That's exactly how you'd expect Pelosi to be dressed.

Unfortunately, this set off the CTards.

That was the weirdest video footage. The attack happened literally in front of the cops eyes.

Yet he called the police, answered the door in his underwear, holding a drink in one hand, and the hammer which the attacker is holding.

How did he open the door holding the hammer and the drink, and why were there reports saying that the community is quiet, you can hear a pin drop but nobody heard a break in.

That didn't look like the way a person would handle themselves around someone they didn't know and that had broke in as well but to my earlier point, how did he open the door for the police, holding a drink and the hammer and look so calm.

You know what the best way to act around a mentally unstable man holding you hostage? As calm and deescalating as possible as you buy time. Hey man I’m going to grab a glass of water do you want one? kind of thing

You know how not to act? Panicked. He had made it all the time it took for police to respond with provoking the attacker, so it seems normal he’d not panic at the last second.

You answered the question, fair play, and not having a go at you, but it's 2:23 am.

That's exactly how you'd expect Pelosi to be dressed.

Unfortunately, this set off the CTards.

I would not expect Pelosi to open the door for the police while holding a drink in one hand and the hammer which the attacker is holding in the other, both hands were occupied and he managed to hold his drink the entire time while in his underwear, and looking calm, and not trying to get away, and not acting like some random person he doesn't know broke into his house, no, sorry, nothing about that story adds up.

He got attacked infront of the police, that happened, I can say that.

Ya, I don't give a flying fuck about Paul Pelosi or the fact that he was attacked. Like, not even remotely. People are violently killed every single day with zero attention given to them. Why should I care about him?

You are arguing with me like I am claiming their was a homosexual relationship, despite relentless claims from me saying I don't buy that theory. The video doesn't dispel that however, how does it? That doesn't mean it is what was going on, just simply that this video isn't evidence otherwise. This does obviously prove that Pelosi was in fact attacked however.
It just shows what kind of person you are.
Deplorable. Already proven to be a liar earlier too on top of that. So it makes a lot of sense.
You keep spamming the same stupid point. Its been dispelled to anyone with a brain.
Was a baseless made up accusation with no evidence to support it. There was a real criminal investigation done as well. Lol. But keep saying "not dispelled not dispelled." Maybe its just the case of you forgetting what you wrote or read for the 3rd time in the conversation. Lol

LOL, enjoy the fun you can have with this guy..
<Dany07>

Honestly, the right wing media and everyone that spread the nonsensical 'theories' come across as total shitbags.

That includes Sherdoggers, unfortunately.

The video footage shows a perfect police response to an unusual situation where a complete fucking nutjob is threatening the life of Paul Pelosi with a hammer.

Shame on those who couldn't wait for the real footage of the break in and assault before spreading manure all over the internet.
They've happily spread it since. No shock really fucking lemming twats. And blaming the media because they fell for it like they don't have a fucking brain themselves.

I would not expect Pelosi to open the door for the police while holding a drink in one hand and the hammer which the attacker is holding in the other, both hands were occupied and he managed to hold his drink the entire time while in his underwear, and looking calm, and not trying to get away, and not acting like some random person he doesn't know broke into his house, no, sorry, nothing about that story adds up.

He got attacked infront of the police, that happened, I can say that.

He phoned the police and waited for them to show up, whilst not being attacked (and basically held hostage).

Holding a drink in his hand isn't exactly a massive stretch, is it?

I think you're straining to do some explaining, to be honest. "Can I have a glass of water" is absolutely par for the course, and there's nothing to suggest the guy wouldn't let him.

Pelosi struggling for the hammer (with back up from the cops) instigates the hammer attack - but why the fuck do you think he'd have been panicking if the guy has been (to that point at least) non-aggressive?

Then you are a heartless piece of shit , you are those like you are what's wrong with society full stop

You know what the best way to act around a mentally unstable man holding you hostage? As calm and deescalating as possible as you buy time. Hey man I’m going to grab a glass of water do you want one? kind of thing

You know how not to act? Panicked. He had made it all the time it took for police to respond with provoking the attacker, so it seems normal he’d not panic at the last second.

Right, the guy shows zero sign of being under threat while a much larger man, holding a hammer broke into his house, no he decided let me get a drink for myself and this guy I don't know and once the police show up, he opens the door for them, while holding his drink and holding the hammer with the other hand and decides not to get out of the house but continue to stay next to the guy.

Jason Bourne we got here.

LOL, enjoy the fun you can have with this guy..
<Dany07>
He won't nearly enjoy it as much as you enjoy watching helpless old men assaulted with deadly weapons. Maybe that's why you like to play pretend on Sundays. To trick and assault the elderly congregation.

damn, he hit him in the head with that hammer so hard, youd think he was trying to directly access some secret stock tips. guy didnt want to live in a school bus anymore.

Then you are a heartless piece of shit , you are those like you are what's wrong with society full stop
Eh, how? How is me not caring about Paul Pelosi being attacked having ANY effect on society? Please, do tell...

He won't nearly enjoy it as much as you enjoy watching helpless old men assaulted with deadly weapons. Maybe that's why you like to play pretend on Sundays. To trick and assault the elderly congregation.
O no, you weren’t supposed to see that…
I’ll play with you later…
<BC1>

He's Nancy's husband, he's been through ALL SORTS of training if an instance to occur like this because they don't live in a compound with a draw bridge.

Back