News Pena wants winner of Nunes vs Aldana next

Oh wow!!! Unpopular fighter close to the top lobbying for a title shot while sherdog is salty. What an original notion

She should at least get a win, the last Nunes/Pena fight was pretty one-sided.
But damn looking at the current rankings this division is really shallow, like more then it usually is.

They could do Pena/Holm or Pena/Pennington for the next shot I guess.
Yeah, I think Pena/Rocky for next TS is a really good idea.

Pena wants a lot of things and she lets it be know with her big mouth, she can just gtfoh.

Oh wow!!! Unpopular fighter close to the top lobbying for a title shot while sherdog is salty. What an original notion
That's not the problem, the problem is that she's a huge bitch that's undeserving. Try as you may, but no amount of simping from you folks will ever change that.

Maybe pit Pena up with Holm or the winner of Raquel Pennington and her next opponent.

I bet Julianna Pena is a nightmare if you work in customer service.
<{MingNope}>

She's still on the phone complaining about the garlic grinder that wasn't delivered by Christmas 2 years ago.

iu

She's one and one with Nunes, and Pena has the advantage by finish.
The only person to beat Nunes since 2015, she deserves the rubber match.

That's not the problem, the problem is that she's a huge bitch that's undeserving. Try as you may, but no amount of simping from you folks will ever change that.
I don’t know about the undeserving part as there aren’t a hell of a lot of fights to make for the belt of interest. Everything else you said confirms my first statement

I have nothing against Pena. She understands the game and is trying to get herself another TS. But after the last bout she should at least get another W just to save face.

You clearly have no clue how Pena's entire career has been with her talking. She got her title fight at 2-2 (or 3-3 if you'd like) with a one fight win streak. Everyone can understand you gotta play the game, but you're so new to mma that you don't get that Pena has dried out that well, she's been babbling like an idiot non stop forever and everyone is sick of it, and here you are....guys, that's part of the game lol. Please don't talk about stuff you don't know about, thanks.

Reactions: lsa
She is seriously one if the most annoying fighters as of late

You clearly have no clue how Pena's entire career has been with her talking. She got her title fight at 2-2 (or 3-3 if you'd like) with a one fight win streak. Everyone can understand you gotta play the game, but you're so new to mma that you don't get that Pena has dried out that well, she's been babbling like an idiot non stop forever and everyone is sick of it, and here you are....guys, that's part of the game lol. Please don't talk about stuff you don't know about, thanks.
Yea, I’m new. Thanks guy, I always appreciate someone calling me young, happens rarely at my age. I was just pointing out how talking gets you title shots these days, the more you talk and the more Twitter posts you make, the better. Colby and Stipe are getting title shots and you’re in a twist over Pena? I understand why it might annoy you, but that is clearly how things work lately.

She literally just lost her chance. Dana gave her a bone because there was no one else at the time. Good luck calling your shot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back