Pennsylvania District Equips Classrooms with Buckets of Rocks to Stone Mass Shooters

Well I figure that is what people care about, because they certainly didn't give a shit when it was in the ghetto, trailer park, or postal office.

Yes they do and they also care when it's at a Las Vegas concert, a church, a movie theatre etc....

In regards to the ghetto people have been talking about straw purchases for over decade.

I know gun nuts have this dystopian view of a gun registry where the government kicks in their door collects all of their guns but the reality it would most likely discourage the practice of straw purchases.

Of course.

If it will lesson the chance of it happening go for it
so what happens when the school assailant uses a handgun? Ban handguns? Or when they use a knife? Ban knives? How about if they mow down students outside the school with a car? Ban cars?

These school shootings are horrible and tragic but we need to look at why they happen and how to stop them . A ban on the instruments used in them does not solve the problem. It only makes the individual intent on harming others use another means to accomplish it.

They're going shariah. Nice.

As long as no one says "Jehovah".

so what happens when the school assailant uses a handgun? Ban handguns? Or when they use a knife? Ban knives? How about if they mow down students outside the school with a car? Ban cars?

These school shootings are horrible and tragic but we need to look at why they happen and how to stop them . A ban on the instruments used in them does not solve the problem. It only makes the individual intent on harming others use another means to accomplish it.

Then we ban students

or hide behind the door and bumrush him....

The VA Tech shooting still bothers me to this day, what were the victims doing allowing themselves to get lined up, shot one by one, in multiple rooms?

you'd think one would realize he's not playing after the first victim, you're gonna have to shoot me on the run at that pt, or like you said i'm diving out a window and risking the fall

Some jumped from the 2nd story. Others were trying to hide and wait for campus security not knowing that the doors had been chained. And still others made a dash for the doors to find them chained and were picked off in the hallway.

Some jumped from the 2nd story. Others were trying to hide and wait for campus security not knowing that the doors had been chained. And still others made a dash for the doors to find them chained and were picked off in the hallway.
the vast majority didn't do any of that

especially the people in the second and third rooms, that clearly already heard mad gunshots

I mean I guess he chose about as softest target as possible in the Engineering bldg., and not say the Athletic dorms or ROTC bldg

I know there are people out there that want o ban all guns.

But I think that's as likely as @VivaRevolution convincing the Proletariat to seize the means of production in the US.

We have the 2nd Amendment so the right to own guns is pretty safe.

I'm just not buying into the slippery slope. And while the past Assault Weapons ban only showed negligible results if any the ban on automatic weapons which was permanent seems to have been pretty effective.

I agree with the mental health stuff and that mass shooting are bigger than just gun access but guns are still a big part of that

Check your PM's

No, lets get hyperbolic. Let's get crazy, lets compare.

Is there a higher chance of your home being invaded than being a victim in a mass shooting? Answer it... You've already activated something. Good luck.

Now let's not change the subject. We're talking about home invasions thwarted with assault rifles. And situations where a handgun or shotgun wouldn't suffice.

How often does that happen?

Now let's not change the subject. We're talking about home invasions thwarted with assault rifles. And situations where a handgun or shotgun wouldn't suffice.

How often does that happen?
Nope don't wave that white flag just yet veganlord. How often is a home invasion compared to a mass shooting?

I'd prefer a bucket full of loaded pistols but this does satiate my primal urges and refine my fantasies a little. Let's make it a federal law.

Do something and do it now :'( - liberals

Meanwhile France has 1/5th our population and had more mass shootings and killings than us in 2015 while having the most strict gun laws on the planet.

What you guys fail to understand about gun control is it requires law abiding citizens. INB4 Australia BS is brought up and debunked for the 10000th time

readingresponsepicture2.jpg
Counting terror attacks now lol. How many school shootings on France?

7000 American kids shot since Sandy hook. But look at France.

Back