Crime Pensacola Shooting: 4 dead, 8 injured by Saudi *UPDATE* 6 Saudis Arrested, Terrorism Likely

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
A member of the Saudi Air Force training to be a pilot killed three people at Naval Air Station Pensacola before he was shot dead by officers responding to the scene, the authorities said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/06/us/nas-pensacola-shooting.html
-
Authorities say too early to tell motive. 3 dead and 8 injured in the shooting. Saudi shooter was shot dead.

Saudi was receiving pilot training at Pensacola Naval Air Station. Considering the number of injured, sounds more like Jihadism, unless he had beefs with all of them or some victims were caught in the crossfire or tried to neutralize him.

-
Could be he had personal grievances with the victims or could be Jihadism.

Either way, we just had a foreign soldier kill US servicemen on our home soil

Pretty fucking ridiculous a military base is a gun free zone aside from those in duty working the checkpoints in and out

I’m sure there will be repercussions for the Saudi regime.

<{cruzshake}>

When are people going to get the message?

when-u-make-the-largest-arms-deal-in-us-history-37856818.png

So you're saying that Saudi milltary personnel have never been trained in US bases before Trump?

So you're saying that Saudi milltary personnel have never been trained in US bases before Trump?
no.

I'm saying nobody sucks better Saudi dick than Donald Trump. No other president has ever mixed in their personal investments with international arms treaties.

What part of make Saudis Arabia great again don't you understand.

I cannot wait for the USA to realize they don't need the Saudis anymore. It'll be beautiful.

no.

I'm saying nobody sucks better Saudi dick than Donald Trump. No other president has ever mixed in their personal investments with international arms treaties.
Are we forgetting someone...
image4061139x.jpg

I see we didn't learn the lesson the first time about teaching Saudis to fly.

Saudi trash should be banned from our country.

Yea it’s all Trumps fault for being friends with them.

Looks like the guy give the same hardware to other US presidents.
obama_2864916b.jpg

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

giphy.gif

but seriously, hopefully this put the brakes on US saudi arms deals and makes the UK and elsewhere rethink things too

kashoggi only being a US resident wasn't enough to move the needle but hopefully american soldiers lives on US soil mean more than profit

RIP

Yea it’s all Trumps fault for being friends with them.

Looks like the guy give the same hardware to other US presidents.
obama_2864916b.jpg

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

Literally the same necklace as in the Trump memes. And the Yemen war started under which president, with all them drone strikes?

Yea, no partisan hacks here.

<_<

I’m sure there will be repercussions for the Saudi regime.

<{cruzshake}>
They (KSA) will do stricter background checks for Saudi citizens before they head to the US.

Or, they will just do their flight training with US flight instructors at Al Dhafra Air Base in the UAE>

Saudi trash should be banned from our country.
Or, the opposite.

Have more Saudi students at US universities. Have their eyes open. Then, once they become members of the Shura Council, make some legit changes.

Looks to be ideologically motivated

https://abc11.com/what-we-know-about-suspected-pensacola-naval-station-shooter/5737797/
Investigators have found what purports to be an online screed written by the shooter and are working to determine if it is legitimate. In it, the writer expresses hatred toward Americans because of crimes against Muslims and humanity as well as US support for Israel.

Follow-up question:

Saudi government keeps a close look at social media posts of their citizens.

They wouldn't normally let a guy like this leave their country.

Why was this doofus allowed to train in the US?

Are they getting desperate to get qualified pilots that they are lowering the bar for their citizens who "earned" a trip to the USA?

Excuse me while I adjust my tinfoil hat. But, this reads to me like the Saudis are going to start mandatory conscription within their citizens, like the Emiratis did a few years ago.

What will happen when Saudis citizens are forced to be drafted into the Saudi military?

- Dig deeper into Yemen?
- Fight with Iran?
- Arab Spring 2.0 with Saudis uprising against the House of Saud?

giphy.gif

but seriously, hopefully this put the brakes on US saudi arms deals and makes the UK and elsewhere rethink things too

kashoggi only being a US resident wasn't enough to move the needle but hopefully american soldiers lives on US soil mean more than profit

RIP

Nah, that's just your tds. You just hate trump. But obama

Back