People are questioning Drake's relationship with Millie Bobby Brown (Stranger Things)

He will piss all over her soon and record it. R Kelly is one of his idols.

italian-gif-10.gif

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Limousine liberals are creepy as fuck.
limousine conservatives actually become legal guardians of their jailbait and write a song about it.
n-TED-NUGENT-628x314.jpg

Two women have accused Nugent of having sexual relationships with them when they were under 18 years old. In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference, they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian. Courtney Love also claimed that she was forced to perform fellatio on Nugent when she was 12.

limousine conservatives actually become legal guardians of their jailbait and write a song about it.
n-TED-NUGENT-628x314.jpg

Two women have accused Nugent of having sexual relationships with them when they were under 18 years old. In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference, they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian. Courtney Love also claimed that she was forced to perform fellatio on Nugent when she was 12.

If there was any evidence, he'd be in prison.

Stormy Daniels, Courtney Love....

Who's next, Asia Argento? Oh wait...

She’s 14? WAT. As an adult I can’t imagine befriending somebody so young. Why would you want to? He’s giving advice on guys/dating? LOL okay that’s weird man. Maybe she doesn’t have parents that give a fuck tho, and he wants to look out for her? But why? How did this relationship even begin?

If he is ever seen dangling Eggo Waffles in front of her.... arrest him immediately...we would know then.

If there was any evidence, he'd be in prison.

Stormy Daniels, Courtney Love....

Who's next, Asia Argento? Oh wait...

{<jordan} The American justice systems works differently for famous and rich people.

I think it's strange for a grown man and a child to have a "friendship". At the most you can be a mentor and even then it's weird if you are a male outside of the family. He needs to give her some space.

With that said, I don't want to see anyone start a witch-hunt brigade on the man as the media is trigger happy. He needs to stop!

he's grooming her.

This was my first thought... Like a College Football Program trying to get at a 14 year old freshman phenom early on...

Only 4 more years to wait Drake... lol.

Back