People that choose not to drive!

Do you drive

• Total voters
Holy crap! 20% of the of the people on this forum do not drive?!?!?!?!

I havent voted.
But I dont drive (regularly) since I sold my car 3 years ago.
It takes me 35ish min to bike to work.
During traffic hours its much much faster to bike than drive.
I live in a city that has bike lanes all over and are building more and more.
There is a focus from the city to get more people to ride bikes. Its great.
You simply does not need a car here.
And when I do need one I can borrow it.

I havent voted.
But I dont drive (regularly) since I sold my car 3 years ago.
It takes me 35ish min to bike to work.
During traffic hours its much much faster to bike than drive.
I live in a city that has bike lanes all over and are building more and more.
There is a focus from the city to get more people to ride bikes. Its great.
You simply does not need a car here.
And when I do need one I can borrow it.
B9B5O7OIYAEBCNk.jpg

I live in a village and have 2 cars! Country folk don't eschew cars it's them soft city folk that do that shit.

I can't believe I didn't think of charging my phone in my car or off of a laptop.

I can't believe nobody suggested it.

when im blasted i uber or lyft everywhere, otherwise i drive

Bro, the homeless now are way more violent than back in the 90s. I saw a homeless crack head a older black woman with no teeth spit a green brown loogey on some white hipster college chick in front of Starbucks during my lunch break, the white girl was ignoring her with her head phones and the crack head was saying hey you got change, then she said HEY BITCH I knwo you heard me and the hipster girl was pretending to not hear her at the light and she hocked one in her face and the white girl cried and they had t call the cops and several people were helping the girl it was gross man.

They even had some homeless bum shove a guy on the street in front of a bus.

This why I never stand on the ledge when waiting for the light I always stand back

This homeless throw hot diarrhea on some woman in Hollywood

<{clintugh}>
I thought that only happened to prison guards!

I live in a village and have 2 cars! Country folk don't eschew cars it's them soft city folk that do that shit.

I can't believe I didn't think of charging my phone in my car or off of a laptop.
How do they find your home when you order Pharmaceutical grade supplements online?
Holy crap! 20% of the of the people on this forum do not drive?!?!?!?!
It seems most of the ones who don't drive live in Europe or a large city where its difficult to park and too much traffic.

It is sad because they refuse help before it gets that far.
My Uncle offered one of the homeless dudes a job and he got offended, he had a help me give me change sign dude got mad saying he don't want his effing job

Another time a homeless tossed my fathers sandwich on the ground, my dad bought another subway for the homeless thinking he would accept it because his sign said he needs money for a sandwich the homeless dude got mad and said he dont want no effing sandwich and said he wants money for a sandwich

its clear these guys are druggies.

My Uncle offered one of the homeless dudes a job and he got offended, he had a help me give me change sign dude got mad saying he don't want his effing job

Another time a homeless tossed my fathers sandwich on the ground, my dad bought another subway for the homeless thinking he would accept it because his sign said he needs money for a sandwich the homeless dude got mad and said he dont want no effing sandwich and said he wants money for a sandwich

its clear these guys are druggies.
Well your folks are good people. No one can help those homeless if they don't want to help themselves. I worked with a guy that was addicted to heroin and hit rock bottom. Worked his way back to being a contributing member to society. It was a long road but he's been clean for years now and got it pretty good. Nice job, beautiful family. Unfortunately that is the diamond in the rough.

Last edited:
Well your folks are good people. No one can help those homeless if they don't want to help themselves. I worked with a guy that was addicted to heroin and hit rock bottom. Worked his way back to being a contributing member to society. It was a long road but he's been clean for years now and got it pretty good. Nice job, beautiful family. Unfortunately that is the diamond in the rough.
Drug Addiction is the worst, my folks used to tell me why start drinking and smoking when so many are trying to quit.

Back