People who clip their fingernails in public places should be shot.

I've seen nasty fucks do that on the Subway.

Clipping of finger or toe nails defiitely is one task that should always take place in your domicile.

The owner too, sheesh. I wonder what he's doing in the back when no one can see

People are vile. I remember a few years back a really rundown Dunkin Donuts was shut down because their toilet stopped working; so rather than call a plumber they resorted to pissing/shitting in buckets in the back where there was also food nearby.

Moral of the story is if you go to a restaurant and the bathroom isn’t working get out.

Swap clipping fingernails with picking nose during the era of COVID.

Good thing TS isn't dictator of the world.

People are vile. I remember a few years back a really rundown Dunkin Donuts was shut down because their toilet stopped working; so rather than call a plumber they resorted to pissing/shitting in buckets in the back where there was also food nearby.

Moral of the story is if you go to a restaurant and the bathroom isn’t working get out.
Any job that makes you shit in a bucket, you now have the right to quit as unprofessionally as you want. Tip that rack of donuts over on your way out after cussing everyone out like in half baked

I'm disgusted by my own clippings so I don't want to see anyone else's dead flesh.

Was on a nearly empty plane once so a lot of us had a row of seats to ourselves. Got up to use the bathroom and some older dude a few rows back was clipping his toe nails and there was a pile of clippings on the seat. It was nasty as fuck.

When I got up to leave the plane, I looked back over to where he was sitting and sure as shit he left his nail clippings there for the crew.

Even I had the urge to strangle the fucker and it wasn't even my problem to deal with.

You know what grinds my gears?

People that have phone conversations in public on speaker phone.

I was on the bus a few weeks ago and the fella in front of me took a phone call on what was presumably maximum volume on speakerphone. He was speaking loudly as well. The woman in front complained and he said he was deaf (I've always found it funny how some people use 'deaf' and 'blind' to mean 'hard of hearing' and 'partially sighted' but they do). The woman apologised but he still hung up.

That's extreme. Multiple punches or a kick to the face is the humane thing to do.

a kick to the face is the humane thing to do.
5a86c0812000003800eaf0e9.jpeg
Can it be from Her? i'd clip my fingernails into somebody's soup for that.

Yay or nay?

I just ordered coffee at McDonald's, turn around and there is some middle age guy in a booth clipping his finger nails and letting them drop on the floor? Fucking gross. Take that shit outside or better yet do it in your own private bathroom cause I'm not trying to eat in a place that has your disgusting clipping laying around and im sure people here don't want to clean them up either.
Had a colleaugue who clipped his nails in the office from time to time , letting the reminders fall on the floor...was spechless atm..
I dont work there anymore

I draw the line at stab them with a dirty syringe I found in the street.

Walked into a convenience store one time and dude had his feet on the counter cutting his toenails. Just gave me a “sup” head nod when I walked in and kept on cutting
<EdgyBrah>

Well, you did go to McDonalds. You have to be prepared for anything when you go there.

Back