Media Per Nick Diaz's manager, zero chance that he'll be fighting Khamzat; Carlos Condit wants to take it!

Do you want to see Carlos Condit as Nick's opponent for his return fight?

• Total voters
Condit clearly beat him in his prime, how would Diaz have a shot now at 40?
It's not really about who won the first one. I think it's more condit wants a chance to fix the performance he gave back then. As he fought out of character due to their being a promised title shot on the line. And a lot of salty diaz fanboys still to this day hold it against him depsite one of the most violent resumes you could ever ask for.

Nick is looking really slim in his latest pics he probably should go the McGregor route and try to fight a lightweight at 170 for his first fight back. I wouldn’t even be surprised if nick could make 155 at this point

10 years went pretty fast , let’s do this

Fuck that shit
It’s finally time
Nick vs Nate
Brother vs Brother
For the StocktonSlap Belt

Why is everyone on here saying they want to see it? We already saw them fight when both were in their primes. No reason to run this back. It wasn't that great of a fight anyway, it was Condit being Mr. Strategic for five rounds.

I'm not saying Nick should fight top fighters at this point because he's clearly not at that level (feeding him to Khamzat was a ridiculous notion)... but Jorge makes sense... McGregor would make sense... Covington even might make sense (just for the build up)...

Would be one of my most anticipated fights of the year. Hope they run it back

Sure. It is a fight that Diaz can look competitive in, if he has anything left at all. If he doesn't, it saves him from getting demolished by someone with wayyyyy too much youth speed and power.

The first sensible decision Nick has made in a long time. It's better this way. Nick fighting a dangerous guy after being away this long would be a disservice to him

I like it....Carlos is definitely not the fighter he once was and this will show us where Nick is having been out for so long. Its a good payday, it sells and its a safe fight for both of them...especially if its their last.

Condit or Lawler this summer. If he wins that, then do the Masvidal fight if Nick is willing. He may want to stay away from Mas so Nate can get that rematch.

Although I have a feeling Conor vs Nate 3 will be next after both lose their 2nd(3rd out of 4th) in a row in the coming months, leaving Nick & Jorge to take place. I think Nate knows he has nothing for Jorge.

I don't wanna see this shit again I'd rather Diaz face an upcoming top contender.

Back