Pereira exposes Hill

You should know by now how bullshit MMA is. Poatan should win, but Hill has the ability to put him on stanky legs and snatch a win.

Hill might have better boxing than Poatan.
But yeah, I would bet on Poatan.
Not the yellow carded user, but the fighter.
Hill’s boxing is overrated his best win is against over 40 years old Glover.

Totally unbiased take from the username "Poatan"

<JackieThumbsUp>

Calling fighters by their nickname is pretty cringe. It would be like if we seriously called Weidman "The Chris" without irony.
Wait that's his nickname right?
Edit: Nevermind I had to google it. It's Chris "And he's still my boy" "Meatballs" Weidman

Hill doesn’t stand a chance in this fight. Hes one dimensional boxer who can’t throw kicks or wrestle. Poatan kills his legs and then KO’s him
Hill is not top 5 material he just got favorable match ups
I think the opposite, Alex won't make it outta the 1st rd without getting KO'ed stiff (maybe 2 rds). Hill's too fast and he doesn't just throw one shot at a time besides his jab. Hill doesn't wait around to pull the trigger. I'll even do an av bet with you since your so confident.

Btw, these are the threads that I love to save for after the fight, y'all kind really set yourselves up to look like donks.

Last edited:
I think the opposite, Alex won't make it outta the 1st rd without getting KO'ed stuff. Hill's too fast and he doesn't just throw one shot at a time besides his jab. Hill doesn't wait around to pull the trigger. I'll even do an av bet with you since your so confident.
Bold. I disagree, but I like it anyway.

Bold. I disagree, but I like it anyway.
Thanks, It's a message board and anything goes (well almost anything). Every once in a blue moon I enjoy fighting fire with fire by talking outta my anus. Lol

Hill is too slept on this is a guy who went toe to toe with Thiago Santos.

I think Hill KO's Pereira

Back