Pereira won --> Khamzat becomes the LHW champ?

Khazmat will not fight at 205 lbs . The guy is all talk , 185 is the heaviest he will fight at

I think Khamzat would gas and get absolutely butchered by Pereira.

Everyone keeps trashing Pereiras ground game but huge guys like Jan and Jiri haven’t been able to do anything to him and he’s gotten back up against both.

Khamzat would get chin checked if he closed the distance recklessly on Pereira.
If Khamzat's early onslaught doesn't finish Pereira, he's absolutely getting knocked out.

But if Khamzat becomes the MW champ, the UFC could pursue this match up. Khamzat has potential to be their cash cow and I could see UFC pushing it towards this like they did with Conor.

The only problem is that Khamzat would get starched against other top LHWs as he's not big enough for that division.

I think Hill will become undisputed champ. Alex is too hittable and suspect chin.

He will have to fight Costa next. He is not getting a title shot even at 185 lbs yet. Watch a proper 215 lbs fight night Costa wreck him. He could barely win against a 190 lbs fight night Wleterweight Usman. No chance he can hold up against equal or bigger size fighter especially like a 230 lbs Pereira.

Uh.... Based off what? pereira's grappling leaves alot to be desired.

if jiri can take him down then khamzat will have him reciting quran passages.

Jiri is 6’5 with an 80” reach and a massive LHW frame, Khamzat is a wormy 185’er at best with 2 round cardio against smaller dudes lol.

I think Pereira would knock his block off.

If Khamzat's early onslaught doesn't finish Pereira, he's absolutely getting knocked out.

But if Khamzat becomes the MW champ, the UFC could pursue this match up. Khamzat has potential to be their cash cow and I could see UFC pushing it towards this like they did with Conor.

The only problem is that Khamzat would get starched against other top LHWs as he's not big enough for that division.

I don’t like Khamzats cardio either, he gasses hard trying to hold down smaller guys. If he gassed trying to hold down a behemoth like Pereira…. Things would get very interesting like you said.

Alex does a good job minimizing damage when he’s taken down. Jan is no slouch, neither is jiri, and both those guys did basically no damage once they had Alex down. If khamzat doesn’t get the first round finish, I think he would be in big trouble

So he will fight twice next year you say?
Both times for the title and both for the belt in different weight classes? Both outside of the USA?
Not sure about the timeline. But it definitely seems likely, if that's the direction Khazmat / the ufc decide to go.

The outside the US part sounds tricky, but seems fairly close to what the UFC want. Continuing to build in the middle east.

stfu, what does he have to do with anything that happened tonight? Get that dick out of your brain, ears, eyes, and especially your mouth. I know its not in your hands because you typed this dumbass nonsensical shit.

I wish we could see him get a visa.

Yeah except he may still end up having to fight a top LHW in a contender's match like Pereira did if he ever moved up, he'd get completely manhandled by someone like Ankalaev or Rakic lol. <Lmaoo>

Yeah except he may still end up having to fight a top LHW in a contender's match like Pereira did if he ever moved up, he'd get completely manhandled by someone like Ankalaev or Rakic lol. <Lmaoo>

What makes you so confident Khazmat gets manhandled at LHW against fighters he holds a substantial wrestling edge against?

What makes you so confident Khazmat gets manhandled at LHW against fighters he holds a substantial wrestling edge against?

You think 200-210 lb Khamzat (in the cage weight, he'd be a smaller guy no matter what) would hold a wrestling advantage over Ankalaev and Rakic? Come on man lol. He's always gonna be smaller and weaker than those guys.

Back