periera would dislocate jon jones mouth!

chuck-norris.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I have to kindly disagree. If Jan could take down and control Pereira for a bit, imagine what Jones could do
View attachment 1040197

Saint Jones would ragdoll him in a safe manner, to allow him to fight another day

In all seriousness,Jones would fuck him up with his grappling. Jon is WAY too rounded

I have to kindly disagree. If Jan could take down and control Pereira for a bit, imagine what Jones could do
View attachment 1040197
Jan's style isn't the same as Jones' though. Jan sort of just brutes his way through things, eating shots that Jon isn't willing to.
Jones of 2015 makes it look easy. The one who plodded slowly at Gane, I have less confidence in.

Jones in his prime wipes the floor with Alex. I think his style is exactly that to beat Alex. He strikes from weird angles opening up for the takedown.

But Jones today may not be able to do that.

Jan's style isn't the same as Jones' though. Jan sort of just brutes his way through things, eating shots that Jon isn't willing to.
Jones of 2015 makes it look easy. The one who plodded slowly at Gane, I have less confidence in.
Dude, Jones v Gane lasted 2 minutes total. Gane has shown to be, at the very least, as nimble on his feet as Pereira. Jones' win over Gane doesn't really show any negatives on how he'd handle Alex.

Dude, Jones v Gane lasted 2 minutes total. Gane has shown to be, at the very least, as nimble on his feet as Pereira. Jones' win over Gane doesn't really show any negatives on how he'd handle Alex.
Yes. And in those two minutes, Jones looked heavy, flat-footed, and slow. That doesn't mean he sucks. That doesn't mean he isn't elite. It means he may not be what he once was. We have seen him one time in the last few years and despite an effortless win, he didn't look to be in amazing form.

Gane is very light on his feet, but his defense leaves a lot to be desired.

would love to see this fight
just to make jones haters more angrier

these weirdos for the past decade didnt learn a single thing do they

this fight is one absolute beating
we might even see jones hellbows

after the fight well just see alot of excuses like
pereira was old when he fought jones
pereira has 0 wrestling or ground game

the list goes on and on

men this has been going on for a decade
jones outwrestled an olympic caliber wrestler
pretty sure jones striking can hang in there enough with pereira

Alex is just a less cowardly version of gane. as somebody who hates Jon Jones, it's an easy fight for him

View attachment 1040197
I agree, in Alex's defense he's still fairly new at MMA. Some people like him can improve their tdd really quick. Not saying he'd win though, he'd have to have improved in almost miracle time since the Jan fight. Lol

Back