periera would dislocate jon jones mouth!

Jon couldn't take down Santos with 2 bum knees. Jon couldn't take down Reyes.

This is what I wonder about too. Jon is getting older and yeah he took down Gane, but Gane also was easily manhandled by Francis. I believe Jan is a superior grappler to Francis skill wise and Alex did survive and get a W.

When was the last time we saw the Jon that was suplexing guys the way he did Bonnar or delivering hellbows like against Vera.

That guy may be gone

This is what I wonder about too. Jon is getting older and yeah he took down Gane, but Gane also was easily manhandled by Francis. I believe Jan is a superior grappler to Francis skill wise and Alex did survive and get a W.

When was the last time we saw the Jon that was suplexing guys the way he did Bonnar or delivering hellbows like against Vera.

That guy may be gone
Maybe with roids he can get that back.

Periera is good but this would literally be the easiest fight of Jones career, even easier than Gane.
No fight is easier than chokemaster gane, if the fight can last more than one round, its over for jon, Poatan is still learning mma, and jons takedown has not been the same for a while. Poatan took out a recovering hill, recovering jiri, and a recovering JJ likely the same fate, i have little trust in guys returning from big injuries

Back