Persona 5

even with big launches in Nioh, Horizon:ZD, and Zelda, Persona 5 is still my most anticipated game of 2017. So many great games already in Q1.

Same here, my most hyped game after Breath of the Wild. Luckily I'll probably be mostly done with BotW by the time P5 comes out. Even if I'm not it'll be the next game I play after I finish it.

As much as I'm looking forward to this I'm kind of glad it got delayed. Breath of the Wild will take up all of my gaming time for quite a while. Already have my "Take your Heart" edition payed off and ready.

I should make sure my PS3 still works.

I like it but too bad I only have a PS3.

C7IvIEoU0AAcx7v.jpg

God I hope that controller skin will be inside the Take Your Heart edition I bought.

Can't wait for this, although I won't be able to play it for a while. Breath of the Wild had my complete and undivided attention for the forseeable future. This will be the next game I play though.

2 weeks! Pretty stoked to get some old school RPG time in. I already have time off scheduled since it's spring break, but we'll be out of town when it comes in so I won't be able to play it until the following weekend. Going to eat at me knowing it's in my mail box just waiting to be played.

My hype for this game is almost at Breath of the Wild levels. From the looks of it P5 will also deliver on the hype just like BotW did!

My hype for this game is almost at Breath of the Wild levels. From the looks of it P5 will also deliver on the hype just like BotW did!

Just read the IGN review and holy fuck am I hyped. I loved what I read about the dungeons and that they are no longer procedurally generated, but hand crafted levels. With the Momentos dungeon in place for grinding and side quests should be a great addition.

They also said the story is the best to date which is pretty great since both 3 and 4 had pretty great stories. can't wait for this!!!!!!!

Just read the IGN review and holy fuck am I hyped. I loved what I read about the dungeons and that they are no longer procedurally generated, but hand crafted levels. With the Momentos dungeon in place for grinding and side quests should be a great addition.

They also said the story is the best to date which is pretty great since both 3 and 4 had pretty great stories. can't wait for this!!!!!!!

I've avoided just about everything about the game, yet still I'm hyped as hell. I'll definitely start easing into it slowly since I still have a ton to do in BotW but once I finish it I'll be going HARD into P5.

I never played the first 4 but ive been looking to get a JRPG for awhile now.

I've avoided just about everything about the game, yet still I'm hyped as hell. I'll definitely start easing into it slowly since I still have a ton to do in BotW but once I finish it I'll be going HARD into P5.

Same, way to much left in BotW but I kind of need an open world break. I know what's going to happen though, I'm going to start Persona 5 and get totally sucked in and won't pick up BotW until P5 is said and done.

The nice thing about the Switch though is I can steal game time in tablet mode I normally wouldn't get, so I'll still be hitting up BotW here and there.

Back