PBP PFL 3, 2022 Regular Season: WWs & WLWs, Fri. 5/6, 6 PM ET/3 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How does Kayla Harrison win against Marina Mokhnatkina?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well at the very least Pacheco is going to be ahead of her in points lol.

Not blaming her at all. But the "I don't do this for money" sentiment is false. She had the opportunity to fight Cyborg and decided to come back. That's gonna be her legacy. Big fish in a small pond that turned down the opportunity to fight the top of her division.
I’m not a fan of her but pfl matched Bellators offer. She had no choice but to resign

Not blaming her at all. But the "I don't do this for money" sentiment is false. She had the opportunity to fight Cyborg and decided to come back. That's gonna be her legacy. Big fish in a small pond that turned down the opportunity to fight the top of her division.

Okay I got you. I didn't realize about that cyborg stuff. Seems like she would be competitive.

Kayla looks depressed.. lost a spark
She said she already signed a fight agreement to face Cyborg before PFL activated the matching clause.

Imagine going from fighting Cyborg to.....Marina, Julia Budd, and the Pacheco, who she already beat twice.

wow we're looking through Keith Peterson's eyes
my smoke alarm went off

Boy man Pecheco is gonna take Kayla's head off clean if he's at all competent on the ground.

Who else is there at 155?
She's proven that she can make 145. And she also signed to fight Cyborg, then backed out. All that proving herself and legacy talk means nothing when you take that into account. We all know 155 is a shallow pit. So is 145 but the competition there is a little more stout I guess.

I think she will fight cyborg at some point

Round three. My tap pick is already way wrong. I wonder how Kayla is feeling?

There’s probably some sick fuck out there who bet like 100k on Kayla to win peanuts and is sweating right now

She's proven that she can make 145. And she also signed to fight Cyborg, then backed out. All that proving herself and legacy talk means nothing when you take that into account. We all know 155 is a shallow pit. So is 145 but the competition there is a little more stout I guess.
She didn't "back out". PFL matched the contract so she had to come back contractually.

Yeah if you listened to her interviews when she was negotiating I got the impression it was 100% about money lol

It sucks because I'm a big fan of hers, but you're right, she might be surprised how little she will be talked about 10 years after her career

I think she will fight cyborg at some point
Cyborg's contract is up in the summer. She might sign with PFL if Bellator wants to shut down Women's Featherweight

This girl has some decent grappling defense but she has absolutely nothing else. Like what were those strikes she just threw???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back