PBP PFL 3: 2024 Regular Season, Fri. 4/19, 7 PM ET/4 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Can someone spoil the Storley fight for me? That matchup looked pretty good, too.

Umalatov scouted that kick, that timing was perfect

Very bad stoppage.

giphy.gif

Remember when Bellator tried to put the belt on Henderson when they brought him over, and Koreshkov just shut him down?

Koreshkov is an animal. It it was the Koreshkov of the mid 2010’s I would pick him every time…

Umalatov can’t do anything with him.

Remember when Bellator tried to put the belt on Henderson when they brought him over, and Koreshkov just shut him down?

Koreshkov is an animal. It it was the Koreshkov of the mid 2010’s I would pick him every time…

Umalatov can’t do anything with him.

Well I mean Bendo was a LW

And looked two weightclasses smaller

Classic case of Coker not saying no when he really should have. (Also see Mouse vs Rory)

Well I mean Bendo was a LW

And looked two weightclasses smaller

Classic case of Coker not saying no when he really should have. (Also see Mouse vs Rory)

True but Hindsight is 20/20…

Right before that fight, Henderson had beaten that giant Brandon Thatch kid and a lot of people were expecting him to walk away the new Bellator 170 lb champion.

Classical ducking underneath the punch only to get clipped in the back of the head

Umalatov almost ducked right into a bad motherfucker there at the end. That would have been it

True but Hindsight is 20/20…

Right before that fight, Henderson had beaten that giant Brandon Thatch kid and a lot of people were expecting him to walk away the new Bellator 170 lb champion.

Was going to say "That's not how I remember it" but looking back Bendo was a -200 favorite on the odds

Back