PFL #5: June 24th

svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
2565.png

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/pfl-week-5-2565

https://www.sherdog.com/events/Professional-Fighters-League-PFL-5-2022-Regular-Season-92571

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/87836-pfl-2022-5-regular-season

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PFL_5_(2022_season)

https://www.pflmma.com/event/2022-pfl-5

I'm on Sheymon Moraes. Lance Palmer looks like he's got one foot out of the game to me. Dude is just turning up for the pay cheque at this point. I think he was hoping to leave and get the shot at the UFC, instead they matched him up with bad matchups and now he has no chance of ever making it.

Also on Ryoji Kudo, I think he has a nice dynamic kicking game which will be more rangy than Flores jab. I actually thought he beat Loughnane.

I'm on Sheymon Moraes. Lance Palmer looks like he's got one foot out of the game to me. Dude is just turning up for the pay cheque at this point. I think he was hoping to leave and get the shot at the UFC, instead they matched him up with bad matchups and now he has no chance of ever making it.

Also on Ryoji Kudo, I think he has a nice dynamic kicking game which will be more rangy than Flores jab. I actually thought he beat Loughnane.

I think it is just a recency bias around Ryoji Kudo. Flores should be a bigger fav imo

I took Ryoji Kudo +150

Random:
"Ryoji Kudo was physically weak when he was a toddler. His father thought martial arts maybe a good way to build a stronger body, therefore, at age 5, Ryoji began training in Kyokushin Karate. During school years, Ryoji tried various sports - wrestling from age 8 & judo from age 13 - eventually decided to concentrate on wrestling. After finishing his wrestling career with the Kokushikan University, Ryoji joined TRIBE TOKYO M.M.A. gym based in Tokyo founded by UFC / PRIDE veteran Ryo Chonan. Ryoji made his pro debut in 2017 and won first three in a row finishing two of them. Ryoji took a draw in his fourth, and a first loss at his fifth fight via unanimous decision. Ryoji bounced back immediately and won next seven fights, faced SASUKE for Shooto's world title in July, 2021. Ryoji was actually injured prior to this fight yet still took the fight to the judges' decision. In 2022, Ryoji signed with the Professional Fight League."

If there's any one fighter that I say got legitimately sabotaged, it's Palmer. He really pissed them off with that interview he did a couple years ago.

But I think he'll beat Sheymon. Meanwhile, they're feeding Boston Salmon to Loughnane, which is clear favoritism.

Heads up, they just shuffled several fights.

Goltsov and Kei are now fighting different opponents instead of each other, plus Delija, Loughnane, and Bubba all have new opponents

Heads up, they just shuffled several fights.

Goltsov and Kei are now fighting different opponents instead of each other, plus Delija, Loughnane, and Bubba all have new opponents
What a clownshow of a promotion

Now I know backing Juan Adams is a quick way to lose cash, but he seems to have the best odds in this event imo.

Kei is a former LHW, not exactly a remarkable finisher and has an even worse record than Juan. Feels like a textbook Adams by GnP win.

Now I know backing Juan Adams is a quick way to lose cash, but he seems to have the best odds in this event imo.

Kei is a former LHW, not exactly a remarkable finisher and has an even worse record than Juan. Feels like a textbook Adams by GnP win.

Never seen Kei. What's his TDD and get ups like? Adams has a tendency to gas and quit when things get hard. His GNP also isn't that hard.

Never seen Kei. What's his TDD and get ups like? Adams has a tendency to gas and quit when things get hard. His GNP also isn't that hard.
Haven't seen recent footage of it being tested since his competition is so poor, but here's what I could find from his LHW days:

(at the 12:20 mark)
him getting TKO'd

He is pretty aggressive and sloppy, so I guess he could do what Tafa did to Juan, but I doubt it tbh.

The first fight starts in 10 minutes.

It's midnight here in Italy, and I am going to watch, bet, and protect my investments on the Bellator and PFL cards.

Let's get it~ <Moves>

loughnane has looked so bad lately that i wouldn't be surprised if he lost to this short notice replacement

couldn't find any bookies with kudo ko unfortunately, had to settle with ML

I have Sheymon Moraes +130.

His line is currently +165 to +185.

Adams/Kei ends in round 2 at 2:30. Does that mean the under 1.5 is a wash or a loss? It was graded as a loss on 5dimes for me.

Does that mean a stoppage at 2:30 mean a loss for both the under 1.5 rounds and the over 1.5 rounds?

Adams/Kei ends in round 2 at 2:30. Does that mean the under 1.5 is a wash or a loss? It was graded as a loss on 5dimes for me.

Does that mean a stoppage at 2:30 mean a loss for both the under 1.5 rounds and the over 1.5 rounds?
some books do push, they should say in the rules section how they grade it they differ from bookie to bookie sometimes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back