Media Philanthropist Jon Jones working with C.A.R.E. project, handing out school bag supplies for kids

Did you know Jon Jones and a group of others founded a nonprofit charity in 2020 to help improve the community and lives of others?

https://careproject.org/
MISSION STATEMENT
A grassroots local nonprofit organization dedicated to the cleanup and beautification of New Mexico. Founded in 2020 by Jon Jones and friends, the C.A.R.E. Project’s mission is to empower, unite and engage New Mexicans through collective action and hands-on initiatives and projects that improve their communities.

Here is him donating money back in 2020. I rarely see this photo posted. All I see are mugshot memes

40eb9-16315458038159-800.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

What a great guy Jon is. Don't know why people criticize him so much.

:rolleyes:

When I have kids in the future, I will place posters of Jones in their bedroom walls, and introduce them to Jon Jones. I will raise them to be amazing, loving, caring, sympathetic, kind like Jones.

Thank you Jones for making the world a better place, and for making me a better person, and for your wonderful contributions to humanity
Uncle Picto will give em coke. For free. Just hand it to them. He's selfless like that.

I want to officially sign on the "Jon Jones Innocence Project."

This whole time, Jon was just misunderstood.

He only did coke to give his opponents a chance.

He was innocent of doing roids.

He was framed for drunk driving.

Misunderstood.

Implying he always films himself (he's done this since 2020 and it's the first time most of us are hearing of it). Or that publicity isn't hugely important for raising funds or encouraging others to do good or giving them ideas of how to do it. By your logic the Red Cross doesn't do anything good and is full of evil volunteers because they advertise after earthquakes.
Red Cross actually is at the top of the list of fucked up evil charities. Read up on them before giving them any money.

Back