Television Physical 100 (spoilers ITT)

I just finished the first 4 epis. The Quest 2 is very interesting concept. And lol at Stungun starting the "dirty" move. It's a decent strategy though. I'm excited for the next few epis.

No contender really jumps out like the previous one though. Last season Yun Sungbin entered as the last contender, and seemingly every preview show him as the "final" winner that really hyped us up. This season, I actually giggled when they let Stungun enter as the last contender but I'm not impressed by his physique though. Looks flabbier than Sexyama while being younger.

EDIT:
Only very few catches my attention now because of the screentime they have.

Amotti - the crossfitter
Korean Thanos - lol at his physique, it's fuking ridiculous.
The soccer guy
The sports model dude

Last edited:
Just finish epi 5 and 6, will be waiting a few days before watching the 7th.

Damn, the revival match this season is interesting. Without spoiling much, I'm really surprised with how the winner won the second last stage to secure his place in the final two. It's a pity he never chose his "junior" as revival team mate.

This show is really fun and their sportsmanship is out of this world

I'm rooting for Korean Thanos, his body is OP

The events are better so far...but the personalities aren't as memorable

Events > Personalities

Seeing the competitive spirits of the athletes through the struggle to win, both against eachother and theirselves, is far more interesting for me.

Alittle commentary is fine, but overdoing it really makes it seem too much like a reality show to the point it makes me suspect its scripted.

This show is so good. I’ve been impressed by the Korean sportsmanship. They are still very competitive but generally carry themselves with humility and respect and don’t whine when they lose.

Back in first season they had event where they could choose their opponent, had to like the people who chose tough/strong opponents on purpose

I feel like too many of the events are pure strength.

It gives the female competitors or smaller male competitors zero chance at winning anything.

Wouldn't it be better if they did more events that tested balance, stamina, etc? Or the lifting objects portion be based on a percentage of the contestant's weight. Sort of like Survivor.

It gives the female competitors or smaller male competitors zero chance at winning anything.

Wouldn't it be better if they did more events that tested balance, stamina, etc? Or the lifting objects portion be based on a percentage of the contestant's weight. Sort of like Survivor.
I just finished it and came here to say the same thing.

This show is total fire but I think the challenge selection regressed this season.

All challenges were very dependant on strenght and there was no chance for women and small guys, the only ones who lasted were carried by their stronger teammates and were basically dead weight in their teams.

There should be more incentive for different skills, at least during the team sections of the show. Challenges like one teammate carrying another, crawling or sneaking through narrow spaces and things involving balance and pure speed for example. In the end it's the super-fit male types like the crossfit guys who will make to the finals anyway, but at least the team selection would need to be smarter than just avoiding the chicks and the small dudes.

That gripe aside, I still love the show and can't wait for the next season.

Korean Thanos cracks me up. He photoshops his head smaller in pictures to make it seem like his body is bigger. I was asking @Fengxian to teach me how to do it but he just called me a round eye.

Last edited:
Another really good season. It has been confirmed season 3 will be Physical 100: Asia. It will be interesting to see what countries and athletes participate.

Surprised Netflix hasn't cranked out an American version yet.

That challenge was great in season one where they had to hold up a weight on a rope that was something like 50% of their bodyweight, felt very fair.

I just finished it and came here to say the same thing.

This show is total fire but I think the challenge selection regressed this season.

All challenges were very dependant on strenght and there was no chance for women and small guys, the only ones who lasted were carried by their stronger teammates and were basically dead weight in their teams.

There should be more incentive for different skills, at least during the team sections of the show. Challenges like one teammate carrying another, crawling or sneaking through narrow spaces and things involving balance and pure speed for example. In the end it's the super-fit male types like the crossfit guys who will make to the finals anyway, but at least the team selection would need to be smarter than just avoiding the chicks and the small dudes.

That gripe aside, I still love the show and can't wait for the next season.
But the 2 finalists were smallish guys? The winner is 180 pounds at 6 ft

Which isnt small but not big either...which is the point to be well rounded

Oh yeah when Mr Ippon bowed and then the other guy felt his game plan of running away would be disrespectful so he had to face him for a fight.
That was pretty epic

And the woman who picked a man to wrestle was ballsy

But the 2 finalists were smallish guys? The winner is 180 pounds at 6 ft

Which isnt small but not big either...which is the point to be well rounded
It's a well known fact that the height stats are inflated, he's a 5'10" manlet at best

Very impressive athletic ability nonetheless, even though he won the final game by one simple trick (push the pole down)

Back