Crime Pipe Bombs Suspect Cesar Sayoc of FL arrested. Radical Trump Supporter Sent Pipe Bombs to major Dems

denounces CT'ers, dives head first into one that has lost how many FBI agents their job?
Do you understand this man was delusional?

I'm not sure you're comprehending what that story is imparting about the extent of how Russian propaganda is targeting Americans. The term "Russian brothers" doesn't appear to refer to anyone concrete.

220px-Corporal_Patrick_Tillman.jpg
The question was for retards by a retard, just let that stuff slide

Trumpers are much much more violent. At least now the FBI can start monitoring Trump rallies and get these guys before they strike again
There are at least 100 violent Leftists for each violent Rights.

If the pipe bombs were mailed, why were the stamps not cancelled, and why was there no post mark?

Anyone willing to handle this one yet?

Why was the CNN package delivered by by a delivery service and not the post office

If the pipe bombs were mailed, why were the stamps not cancelled, and why was there no post mark?

Anyone willing to handle this one yet?
Why would you ask us this question here when you already know that all of us are in on it? This forum is occupied territory, and you're not one of the privileged. After we did 9/11, Vegas, and the Master Chef season 4 finale, framing a good honest hardworking Trump supporter was child's play to us. You're beginning to attract the wrong kind of attention, Jouet.

Cesar Sayoc: Suspected mail bomber told ex-colleagues ‘everything that wasn’t white didn’t belong in the world’

“He was anti-gay, anti-black, anti-Jewish, you name it,” said Debra Gureghian, general manager of the New River Pizza and Fresh Kitchen restaurant in Fort Lauderdale where Mr Sayoc worked until January. “Everybody that wasn’t white and wasn’t a white supremacist didn’t belong in the world – that’s what he used to say to me all the time.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cesar-sayoc-suspected-mail-bomber-095815997.html

More like WHO THE FUCK CARES which side has the more Lunatics??

Everyone should care because clearly right wing ideology attracts as many nuts as radical Islam. That's a problem.

Conservative ideology is incompatible with western society. Isn't that what you right wingers say about Islam after jihadis do attacks? Oh but when its someone you agree with it's both sides, lone wolf, etc.

Last edited:
Everyone should care because clearly right wing ideology attracts as many nuts as radical Islam. That's a problem

You missed my point.

I'm saying "who cares" when there shouldn't be these types of attacks FROM EITHER SIDE.

But you can stick with your "Blame the right" viewpoint. It's only fair since we stick to our "Blame the Left" one.

So....what else is on TV? *click* <Jaime01>

You missed my point.

I'm saying "who cares" when there shouldn't be these types of attacks FROM EITHER SIDE.

But you can stick with your "Blame the right" viewpoint. It's only fair since we stick to our "Blame the Left" one.

So....what else is on TV? *click* <Jaime01>

No the point is you guys are afraid to admit that you are uncomfortable knowing the same ideas you spout off are shared by vast majority of domestic terrorists. You dont want to face the company you are keeping. And because if that these attacks will happen more and more.

So in the mean time, keep calling everyone else loony, sharing fake news and memes along with conspiracy theories to keep your delusions up.

No the point is you guys are afraid to admit that you are uncomfortable knowing the same ideas you spout off are shared by vast majority of domestic terrorists. You dont want to face the company you are keeping. And because if that these attacks will happen more and more.

So in the mean time, keep calling every liberal here loony, sharing real news and memes along with conspiracy theories that are plausible.

Don't mind if I do.
Have a good day, sir.<13>

Back