Crime Pipe Bombs Suspect Cesar Sayoc of FL arrested. Radical Trump Supporter Sent Pipe Bombs to major Dems

I love how people still deny that such a fanatic can exist in today's climate.

never, ever, under any circumstance, underestimate the amount stupidity that can be achieved by the human race.

this applies to so much - from people in this very thread, to the "very fine people on both sides".

what an absolute joke, it's like a bunch of you forget what it means to be an American & instead dishonor solidarity.

never, ever, under any circumstance, underestimate the amount stupidity that can be achieved by the human race.

this applies to so much - from people in this very thread, to the "very fine people on both sides".

what an absolute joke, it's like a bunch of you forget what it means to be an American & instead dishonor solidarity.
The people who think this is a false flag are people who either sympathize with his views or believe all of it themselves. It's very close to becoming mainstream opinion.

The people who think this is a false flag are people who either sympathize with his views or believe all of it themselves. It's very close to becoming mainstream opinion.

Hold on a sec...

Of course there are racists, and nutjobs out there capable of terrible violence.

However, I dont think its irrational or folly to question official accounts of events, or to examine details of official government accounts.

I mean, especially after the Iraq war this should be prudent.

So, the consensus is that this was a false flag?

We don't know for sure. It seems this guy had help though, I'm not buying the whole man living in van made a bunch of bombs that didn't even go off and managed to deliver them to high level officials.

Did he have help from Russians? The left? The right? We don't know yet.

Hold on a sec...

Of course there are racists, and nutjobs out there capable of terrible violence.

However, I dont think its irrational or folly to question official accounts of events, or to examine details of official government accounts.

You are now a terrible, worthless human being in @Fawlty opinion. Your silencing and untimely death wont bother him. I hope you are happy with yourself.

You are now a terrible, worthless human being in @Fawlty opinion. Your silencing and untimely death wont bother him. I hope you are happy with yourself.
Nah, just a bit gullible and likes to fantasize about conthpirathieth until the weight of reality is too much. He's not over the line. You are teetering, though.

Hold on a sec...

this plays out two ways then - & I mean this by questioning the motives of Trump, or questioning him for anything & everything.

I come from a time where he was always known to the epitome of a scumbag businessman, & I know people who have worked with him professionally too who have always said as much. next, he's form my hometown, so you have to factor in how much more intimately we know about him as per the media etc. compared to the rest of the world.

that's the way he was always perceived to be since the 80s, & people used to ALWAYS celebrate his bankruptcies - I know people who personally got screwed over by him, rather I used to know.

the only times I felt I could feel a bit of respect for him, I shit you not, was during one of those Affliction MMA events in which he sponsored, & even then that felt fucking weird - I felt like I was betraying the good American people.

fast forward to today - nothing's changed in my opinion. my disapproval of him has nothing to do with this bipartisan bullshit people love to paint others with. it comes from literally decades of documented behavior exacted on his behalf.

yet today, by merely sharing as much, people take it as a personal offense & I will never ever understand that.

this is the most I've probably ever shared on Donald Trump on here & it has nothing to do with representing a side.

I look at it from a moral standpoint, & he's been a dirtbag since I was a kid in the 80s. & he still is. the problem is a lot of people from the right, for the most part will never admit that.

Hold on a sec...

My comment was about the correlation between believing this was a false flag, and agreeing with the terrorist. It's plainly the case.

My comment was about the correlation between believing this was a false flag, and agreeing with the terrorist. It's plainly the case.

Yea , I didn't read the whole thread, I was just speaking in general do I may have taken your comment out of context.

Personally, (especially after the bullshit that was fed to the American people during and leading up to the Iraq war) I will always question "official government accounts "

Yea , I didn't read the whole thread, I was just speaking in general do I may have taken your comment out of context.

Personally, (especially after the bullshit that was fed to the American people during and leading up to the Iraq war) I will always question "official government accounts "
Everything is fake until proven otherwise. I've got no reason to believe anyone ever tells the truth.

I said when trump got elected that it was a double edge sword. No matter what his policy was it was going to mean utter chaos for the USA socially. That said I think although Hilary would have been a status quo pres she would have been far more damaging.

On Friday night, after Sayoc’s arrest for allegedly sending at least 13 mail bombs to prominent Democrats, Twitter issued a statement saying it had made a mistake.

It said it was “deeply sorry,” that the tweet clearly violated its rules and should have been removed.

Remember when we avoided blaming Bernie Sanders for one of his supporters shooting up a bunch of Republican Congress members and their staff? Because that's not going to happen with crazy fake bomb nutter.

BTW, Edison..... You want a meme? Here :

DqmiC1EUUAANUo3.jpg

@LogicalInsanity liked this post, in thread about a man with this exact mindset attempting mass murder. Hell, this could have been on his van. But why am I not surprised?

@LogicalInsanity liked this post, in thread about a man with this exact mindset attempting mass murder. Hell, this could have been on his van. But why am I not surprised?
ah, good old Nac, riding the morality pony through the fields of the dregs of society like @LogicalInsanity . Is it cold up there on your pedestal?

ah, good old Nac, riding the morality pony through the fields of the dregs of society like @LogicalInsanity . Is it cold up there on your pedestal?

It's easy around here. But by all means, continue pretending that decency and morality are unnecessary and keep perpetuating the exact mindset that caused this attempted mass murder in the first place.

"Oh look at Nac, acting like a normal human being instead of a deranged sherdogger."

Hes lost it...he has become the epitome of the self loathing white leftist progressive...

With the full on virtue signaling and selective outrage.

I hope these moral crusades are good for the soul @nac386

Back