Crime Pipe Bombs Suspect Cesar Sayoc of FL arrested. Radical Trump Supporter Sent Pipe Bombs to major Dems

I can't believe that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz sent one to Brennan on the same day as all the others.

What are the odds?
Shultz has crazy eyes. Batshit crazy eyes.

Sure it's possible, why not? My money's still on the left though. They have been increasingly crazy as of late and violent
Yeah crazier than the party that has people believe Hilary Clinton is literally a demon.

Trump speaking any minute now

Melania trump is speaking LMFAO....Trump doesn't even have the balls to speak lololololol

BREAKING! Trump has just Tweeted that the FBI has found the man responsible for sending the Pipe Bombs. Apparently, he was a Muslim of mixed Hispanic and African-American descent who's father was deported for being an illegal alien. He was a registered Democrat, and was found wearing a, "Hilary 2020" t-shirt and an Antifa Cap, with a BLM badge pinned to it.

Unfortunately, he cannot be interviewed as, shortly before the FBI raided his home, he committed suicide by shooting himself in the head.

Six times;)
Was it in the back of the head? Cause that would be a Hillary operative....

<seedat>

It wasn't CNN Einstein it wad Donna Brazile during one of many debates and was fired by CNN. By contrast nobody was ever fired by CNN for kissing Bernies ass during the primary.

Lol. She had no control of the questions. They were given to her

If they find the person, and his political persuasion is completely hidden, like the vegas bomber, I'm going to be upset.

I hope they catch the person that did it. Please catch them.

Melania leading off, interesting

Cannot tolerate cowardly attacks, strongly condemn, thank you law enforcement

Photo I've seen of the so-called pipe bomb seems to have an ISIS flag on it. Yet I haven't seen that in any coverage. Is that a fake photo?

DqSo77sV4AErrxI.jpg
I'm sure the new mexico compound people are going to tie in to this somehow. You know the ones training kids for school shootings who were let free by the fbi

The fuck? Now she's going on about opioid epidemic?

This is bizarre, Melania rambling about whatever her scheduled programming speach was about rather than talking about the mail bombs as Trump should be

Not a good decision

Back