Crime Pipe Bombs Suspect Cesar Sayoc of FL arrested. Radical Trump Supporter Sent Pipe Bombs to major Dems

When you demonize the president, you get lefties sending ricin to his family.
You keep whatabouting to, among other things, the "ricin" letters sent by "leftists."

You should look up that story again and see what's been discovered since.

Despite your insistence of blaming this on "leftists", it's a deranged guy who has been sending threatening letters out to politicians for the last five years. No evidence of him being a "leftist", let alone several leftists.

And it wasn't ricin. It was crushed castor beans, which can cause a positive test for ricin.

Oops.

Not surprised to see this happening when you have the most divisive potus in history encouraging political turmoil and chaos. Sad!

As opposed to spending a year assaulting Trump supporters at campaign rallies, shooting up baseball games, encouraging members of Congress and their families to be harassed and encouraging people to fight in the streets.

As opposed to telling the truth about the partisanship of the press and corruption of people like Hillary.

I don't think they are opposed.

The Left created Donald. All their identity politics, accusing everyone of being a bigot, ignoring domestic concerns in favor of diversity and international matters, etc. It was a natural conclusion to the bullshit they were spewing for YEARS.

Similarly, Donald's rhetoric is leading to its own conclusion. Words matter.

Unfortunately, I think the Right is making the same mistake as the Left. Even as unbearable as the Left is, the Right isn't gaining steam like it should be.

Suspect in custody. Muslim who entered the country through the Southern border. He used a fake Guatemalan passport and a stolen identity. He was captured on film at a rally protesting the imprisonment of migrant children.

Picture from the rally

scOZAHb.jpg

You keep whatabouting to, among other things, the "ricin" letters sent by "leftists."

You should look up that story again and see what's been discovered since.

Despite your insistence of blaming this on "leftists", it's a deranged guy who has been sending threatening letters out to politicians for the last five years. No evidence of him being a "leftist", let alone several leftists.

And it wasn't ricin. It was crushed castor beans, which can cause a positive test for ricin.

Oops.

So the "ricin" never hurt anyone and the "bombs" never hurt anyone. Cool.

But yes, ignore leftists killing cops or shooting up Republican congressmen.

That’s more likely than it’s not.

Possibly. However think about it, lets say the Dems are responsible for the "explosives" and the GOP are responsible for the caravan. Would it not be a brilliant tactic by each side? A little insane sure, but then again when it comes to politics a lot of insanity happens.

Not surprised to see this happening when you have the most divisive potus in history encouraging political turmoil and chaos. Sad!

Wait. So this is all Trump's fault?

You're being sarcastic . . . right?

If this was indeed some wackjob Republican, of course he or the group needs to be found and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. No question about it.

We should want the person/s involved to face such justice regardless of their political affiliation Seriously, we need to race each other to the bottom of the barrel now and talk about whose party is worse?

The longer both sides go on avoiding blame for their own respective parts in dividing this country and focusing more on antagonizing the other side, the longer this shit is going to continue. And it'll only get worse.

We should want the person/s involved to face such justice regardless of their political affiliation

. . . .

The longer both sides go on avoiding blame for their own respective parts in dividing this country and focusing more on antagonizing the other side, the longer this shit is going to continue. And it'll only get worse.

I agree with what I left in your quote pretty much. The problem is no matter what, we're in advanced stages of a propaganda war and it is sad for me to say that the vast majority of Democrats are less aware of this than the vast majority of Republicans. So, essentially, we're preaching to our own choir.

Possibly. However think about it, lets say the Dems are responsible for the "explosives" and the GOP are responsible for the caravan. Would it not be a brilliant tactic by each side? A little insane sure, but then again when it comes to politics a lot of insanity happens.

That would make zero sense even though it is turning out to be a godsend Politically.

Why do you assume it was a right winger and not some of the many people that Soros has fucked over? Or maybe a hostile foreign government?
Highly likely this is the work of a rightwinger, a staunch Trump supporter. Cause he also targetted Obama, Clinton, Waters, Holder, Wasserman and Brennan. Everyone knows former CIA director Brennan does not like Trump and vice versa.

He's divisive only because Hilary lost and the Left is forever loosing their shit over it. <13>

If Dems say he's divisive and he's encouraging political turmoil and chaos, THEN IT MUST BE TRUE!!!! IT MUST!!!! IT MUST, DAMMIT!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

<Jaime01>

So the "ricin" never hurt anyone and the "bombs" never hurt anyone. Cool.

But yes, ignore leftists killing cops or shooting up Republican congressmen.
I was pointing out that you were wrongly attributing a specific incident to "leftists." The ricin detail was just another thing you got wrong in your rush to play the blame game.

I didn't address the other things you brought up because I didn't see any reason to.

The shooting was by a Bernie supporter, so you weren't unreasonably blaming it on a "leftist."

And I'm not sufficiently familiar with the police shootings-in part because they weren't that recent-to speculate about a motive.

See, I care about accuracy. You don't. You just care about demonizing the other. Which is why you reflexively blame everything you can on the other side without checking to see if it's true.

Back