Crime Pipe Bombs Suspect Cesar Sayoc of FL arrested. Radical Trump Supporter Sent Pipe Bombs to major Dems

Well, when you egg on crowds to chant "Lock her up!", call people "Crooked", and disparage the free press, etc..

Things like this tend to occur...

Well, when you egg on crowds to chant "Lock her up!", call people "Crooked", and disparage the free press, etc..

As opposed to spending a year assaulting Trump supporters at campaign rallies, shooting up baseball games, encouraging members of Congress and their families to be harassed and encouraging people to fight in the streets.

As opposed to telling the truth about the partisanship of the press and corruption of people like Hillary.

So you're willing to grant us some basis for our CT if we acknowledge the basis for your CT?

200.gif

Im just saying, if we are going down this path.....We gotta admit the caravan is suspect as hell as well.

Or the Caravan could've happened by itself....a dumbass bombmaker who lacks logic, decided that sending bombs before an election was a good idea.

People are fucking idiots, so it wouldn't surprise me.
Possibly. However think about it, lets say the Dems are responsible for the "explosives" and the GOP are responsible for the caravan. Would it not be a brilliant tactic by each side? A little insane sure, but then again when it comes to politics a lot of insanity happens.

I think it's actually more plausible that this is Democrat scam than anything to do with any Republican mimicking Democrat violence.

I agree. It doesn't make sense that only Democrats received these right before the election and none of them went off.

It does appear fishy but if I had to bet I would guess it’s some foreign bad-actor(s) attempting to sow discord and not a democrat ploy.

As opposed to spending a year assaulting Trump supporters at campaign rallies, shooting up baseball games, encouraging members of Congress and their families to be harassed and encouraging people to fight in the streets.

As opposed to telling the truth about the partisanship of the press and corruption of people like Hillary.

Still waiting for footage of Pres. Obama chanting "lock him up."....

One thing for absolute sure, is that no level is too low for the vast majority of Democrats to go. The Kavanaugh nomination proved this with fireworks and a marching band.

Possibly. However think about it, lets say the Dems are responsible for the "explosives" and the GOP are responsible for the caravan. Would it not be a brilliant tactic by each side? A little insane sure, but then again when it comes to politics a lot of insanity happens.
I agree, it would be a great tactic.

Lets say it's true...they both did it.

Weren't the Right Wingers at fault first, since they created the caravan first? This was simply the response by left wingers....thus right wingers started all this crap in the first place, thus they are more responsible...agree?

When you say that cops are murdering black men on the streets en masse, you get the NYC police executions and the Dallas police killings.

When you say that Republican congress is complicit in killing citizens due their stance on Obamacare, you get a lefty shooting up a baseball field.

When you demonize the president, you get lefties sending ricin to his family.

And people don't think a civil war is possible.. Shit will hit the fan eventually the way things are going. It's time to stop being hack puppets, play devil's advocate and find ways to connect to the "other side."

I agree, it would be a great tactic.

Lets say it's true...they both did it.

Weren't the Right Wingers at fault first, since they created the caravan first? This was simply the response by left wingers....thus right wingers started all this crap in the first place, thus they are more responsible...agree?
At fault first, sure, but the response was clearly no better. Both sides need to calm the fuck down and just let the people vote.

In fairness, I don't consider the SPLC to be a reputable source either. Just saying.
I was just heading off a derail before it could get going.

Of course since then it has turned into a major story with lots of bombs so it doesn't matter now.

At fault first, sure, but the response was clearly no better. Both sides need to calm the fuck down and just let the people vote.

True but this will be like having a normal street fight....One guy starts winning simply using standard legal MMA techniques...then the loser decided to kick the balls/eye pokes to turn the tide of the fight...if that happens, and the other guy responds with stomps/soccer kicks....I understand why, the other guy should have never used kick to the balls/eye pokes in the first place, thus he escalated the tactics that could be used.

I agree, if this all manipulation by both sides, then they should both stop this.

If this was indeed some wackjob Republican, of course he or the group needs to be found and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. No question about it.

When one lunatic with a gun can be used to infringe on the rights of hundreds of millions, then it's not surprising there would be attempts to use some lunatic individual or group sending fake bombs in the mail to politicians that they know there is zero chance would actually get to them would be used to try to silence criticism.

Back