Pitbull losing is like Wanderlei

Back surgery seems big. I've heard of neck surgeries in MMA. The only back surgery in MMA I remember is Shane Carwin and he never returned..
Derrick Lewis had something done to his back a few years ago. He had a lingering issue for several years, took forever to get him around to having it fixed. One of the reasons he carried all of that extra weight for so long. He and Carwin are the only ones I remember off the top.

To me it still
Liddell was still champion when Wanderlei experienced those losses. UFC bought Pride in March of 2007; Liddell lost to Rampage in May of 2007. If Wanderlei was still champ they would have made that fight before Chuck vs Rampage II, and it would have been the biggest fight ever (at the time).
To me it still was they could have both been on a ten fight skid for all I cared

To me it still

To me it still was they could have both been on a ten fight skid for all I cared

I absolutely loved their fight when it happened, but it could have been massive if they were both still active champs in their prime.

With aj mkee losing and pitubull losing there's like nobody on the roster that is a MUST for the UFC. It will add depth to pfl though but their tournament structure is terrible.

Back