Pizza Hut is now the NFL's Offical Pizza for Sunday!

Damn, didn’t think dominos was so hated. Should probably just get a new spokesman like pizza hut to up their image. Ryan Leaf is probably available.
EFF32E5A-6C57-4F9E-95A2-BEDC0987DBE5.jpeg

So glad that racists asshole Pappa John will be off my tv during the NFL season.

Shit-tier taste in pizza in this thread.

Truly embarrassing.

Whatever happened to those rectangle pizza slices I used to get in grade school?

goat pizza

We have a couple of local pizza places that make fantastic pizza but locals go for a 40 yr old local chain that makes very meh pizza and to make it worse their eat in restaurant has numerous health violations :eek:

edit: just looked up their wikipedia

Whoops -- make that 70 yrs. Apparently they also have a location in China as well.

haven't ordered from a chain in a long time, but the last time was Round Table, consistently good.

but if I get one now, it's either Amici's or Rocco's here in town.

reminds me of NY

+1 on Amici's

That place is the shit

All the pizza chains turn to panic wrestlers as soon as a mom and pop comes around. Even in my shitty little town we have great chicago deep dish at Roccos, great specialty pizza at Magpies and plenty buy a slice places.

Flacco should do more commercials

Pizza hut is fucking disgusting. Right down there with Little Caesar's and Godfathers for chain pizza.

Papa Johns is the best chain and if you disagree you're wrong, morally abhorrent and probably a serial killer.
I agree I had both papa johns and pizza hut this week and the pizza hut was terrible.

All the pizza chains turn to panic wrestlers as soon as a mom and pop comes around. Even in my shitty little town we have great chicago deep dish at Roccos, great specialty pizza at Magpies and plenty buy a slice places.
People who brag about the pizza near them are like people who brag about their designer sunglasses.

Back